Second Chance: Offical Rp

John was sitting on a chair, in the tower, just watching everyone talk amongst themselves. He was surprised Iki or the priest hadn't recognized him. He was sure none of the rest of them knew he was a reaper, let alone exactly what reaper he was. So he sat there, and decided to wait to see if any one would notice.

*Ryuujin was uneasy about something. He sniffed the air & detected a new scent away from the others.*
"Marcus there is an enemy in here but I don't know where."
*Marcus had Ryuujin go back into his medium. He was walking around learning everyones faces when the man who shouted grabbed him.*
"You make it a little obvious that you know something is up. And i'm not telling you man name so don't ask again."
*Jack walked up to a man that was sitting by himself & sat down a couple feet from him.*
"I'm in a bad mood right now so if you not gonna cause trouble then let me know now so I can go back to sleep. As for how I know I don't I just don't trust anyone."

Here how it should be, Reaper can enter the objective zones, but it against the rules for them to attack players who have already completed their objectives unless the players attack them first. If a player attacks a reaper after they have completed their objective then the reaper has full right to kill the player. John is already in the tower, so I'm gonna try to move it along a bit.

Ic: "Don't worry, I'm not going to cause any trouble" he told the person who just sat down a few feet away form him. He looked over and he saw a man leaning against a wall. He didn't know why, but he disliked this guy, and he never even met him before. John quickly discovered his name was Kain, so he decided to go have a little talk with him, maybe he could coax Kain into attacking him. "Excuse me" he said to Jack as he walked towards Kain.

"Whats up" was all he said to the lone man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kain slowly looked up to the man.

"Looks like I was wrong."

*Marcus was watching a man walk up to someone leaning against a wall when he noticed that the person's aura leaning against the wall tense up.*
"Looks like trouble might have come here."
*Marcus walked closer to hear what was being said.*

OoC: Sorry about that. I fixed. Since Marcus is trained in the Martial Arts he can sense a person's mood.

Last edited:
Ooc: He doesn't "tense up." That goes against everything that's Kains style. But I know what you mean.

Kain stood from his leaning position and faced the oncoming fellow. His face remaining emotionless he said to him, "Here I was just thinking your kind wasn't allowed here."

"You can cut the crap reaper. I know your itching to kill me, just like the others.... but...."

He paused for a moment, then leaned against the wall again and closed his eyes once again.

"I can't be persuaded into doing what it is you're wanting me to do. I've left anger back in the world of the living."

"Yes, I am a reaper, but I'm not just a ordinary reaper. Go ahead, try to kill me, and I'll show you why you have no chance of winning this game..."

Kain opened one eye, looked at the reaper, and half-smiled.

"On the field reaper. I've already killed many of your 'friends' and you might be stronger, but I have a goal that must be reached. Not you, not your friends, not anybody will get in my way. Don't worry. I'll kill you in due time."

Wind was still playing his song (on acoustic, he wasnt conductiong it this time) when he heard what sounded like an anraged conversation. He looked at the doors, stood up and began walking; He was playing as he walked. He walked in to see his uncle.

"Uncle, what are you doing here? Who are these misrable pests?" He continued playing his song getting softer the closer he walked to the group.

"You underestimate me, player."

He turned to his nephew who had just walked into the door "It's nothing wind, just having a little fun with the rats." He turned back to Kain "We will meet in battle in due time, and when we do, don't expect to last long." He turned and walked out past his nephew.

Kain remained quiet.

"Underneath him?" he thought. "Good, he may be stronger than average Reapers, but his senses are still as limited. If he knew why I'm different, he wouldn't have said that last remark, or even speak to me for that matter. A load off of my back. I was worried for a moment, but I'm still in the clear."

Wind was infuriated by kains remark towards his uncle, which caused wind to drop the guitar on the floor by his feet, cracking the wood. "Kain is it? Listen here, you are no match for my uncle... You probably arent even a match for me. Our family is breed elite! you are inferior!" Wind turned to see his uncle walking away. "look... Just keep to yourself. Your pethetic." Wind looked at his cracked guitar at his feet. "see what youve made me do?"

Back