Second Chance: Offical Rp

Kain walked up to Paul. "That was a close call."

Kain took one hand from his pocket to help Paul up.

Ooc: Scratch that last post. I misread the last bit of baynes post.

Ic: Kain walked over to Paul. He now stood in front of the man with his hands remaining in his pockets and his face basically remaining emotionless. He stares at Paul.

IC
"You got somthing to say say it." Said Paul as he walked over to Kain.
"Im Paul, a player, well thats obvious" Paul held out his hand. "Nice to meet you"

"Skull, his faith is unreal. Tis' not my fault. Hes nothing without his god." Wind calmly walked away after taking the beam of light to his torso, he walked, not even phased by the pain, to ark tower.

Kain kept starring at Paul without even acknowledging his outreached hand. Finally he muttered a question.

"Have we met before?"

IC
"Have we? I wouldn't know" Said Paul simply.
Is he reconsing me? I shouldn't push him, nore should i push him away. Trust, that's what the voice said. I feel I'm trusting this voice a lot. But then it felt like I could. Weird I guess but well this whole days been weird.
"We might have met, we might have not, I have been having some memory problems lately." Paul looked around and sighed a bit.

"That's too bad. Your face is familiar. My name is Kain."

Without saying anything else Kain walked off.

OOC, no not all the players are there and storm you groupe wasn't there first im afraid. I do belive im waiting on gb and igunami. Those who have finished this is good time for a bit of character development and a bit of plotting for the reapers.

OOC: Inu hasn't been on for a couple weeks and g has only made 1 IC post. if anything would it be cool to just have them come in later with them saying they've already completed the objectives? And Storm, we weren't first. lbu was first.

IC:
Iki looked around the tower. So many people. Is this our competition? Suddenly his cell phone buzzed in his pocket. Iki reached in and opened hus phone up. I got a text. Let's see... "Congradulations on surviving the first day. The rest of the day is yours to do as you wish. -Reapers" Huh, well alright. I guess I'll go check around town. I'm kinda hungry. Iki walked over to Lucis and Tristen. "I'm gonna go around town. My cell number is ###-###-####(OOC: I don't really care). Give me a call if you need me. Oh and Lucis, thanks for all your help." Iki smiled and then left out the front door.

-meanwhile

Damn that Wind. Damn that worthless priest. Both of them can go to hell! Now he should be at Ark Tower so thats where I'm going. I gotta find him fast. My timeframe for the first step in my plan is closing. Skull was leaping from building to building on his way to the tower. He stopped on a building directly across from it. "Now lets try out this baby." Skull reached into his pockrt and pulled out a small telescope. He put it to his eye and it began to glow. This thing works like a charm. I can see in the building now. And there he is, talking to the stupid priest. Now he's leaving. Damn have I got timing. Now to grab him. Skull put away the telescope and waited for a moment. That's when he got a text on his cell. What now? Hmm? "Don't mess with the players that are done for the day." Well damn. You get off lucky. Skull put his phone away and started leaping away, accross the rooftops.

Wind had reached ark tower, and this time actualy took the time to examine it. "Damn, what a waste of time this building is." Wind walked to the entrance and paused. "I hate you..." It was unclear about exactly were winds statment was directed. He walked over about 20 feet from the door, leaned on the wall, and sat down. He then pulled out his baton. This song was a more upbeat song, and not all that hard to conduct. He had summoned a raven like noise. (Giving orders to the raven) "Search the city, and find me any instrument, and make it fast!" Wind watched as the raven flew to find the closest tool of winds entertainment. Wind appeared rather bored, which is yet agian another rare site, for he usually expresses no emotion.

Tristan sat down in one of the desks. He was still in shock from all that had happened in the past few minutes. However, one thing was bothering him.
"So I'm... dead?"
Then why am I not surprised?

Filius sat at his desk, hands folded, muttering a prayer. He heard Iki's statement, and replied dryly.

"Be careful, my Son, the Lord will watch over you..."

He continued muttering his prayers of protection.

Back