Second Chance: Offical Rp

OOC: you shot while i wss on top of the golem. then everybody destroyed my golem. i wasn't up high anymore, your attack misses

Ooc: Ah. I see.

Ic:

Filius' concentration faltered. He had lost much more blood than he thought. His vision blurred as he slipped in and out of consciousness.

"D...Deliver us.... From Evil..."

Filius passed out on the ground, bleeding internally in his skull.

Ooc: Ah. I see.

Ic:

Filius' concentration faltered. He had lost much more blood than he thought. His vision blurred as he slipped in and out of consciousness.

"D...Deliver us.... From Evil..."

Filius passed out on the ground, bleeding internally in his skull.
Kain walked over to Filius. He checked his belongings. "Okay, what did this guy do earlier? Oh yeah." Kain pulled out a viel of holy water and poured a circle around Filius.

OOC sorry shadow, since it was a sort of an entity of its own i thought you wouldn't mind. And there was a reaper fighting a player alone, in a room full of players. Of course someone's going to join in. And as for spellings, those from the plot know im terrible at it.

Ooc: Sorry bayne but I still don't know just what it is Paul just did.

Tristan spotted a nearby manhole and leaped down into the sewers. Turning around, he was horrified to see Skull knock out Iki. He didn't know what he could do, but he had to do something. He ran towards the Reaper, waving his arms and shouting.
"Hey! Get away from him!"

Last edited:
OOC: wow, uh giga? read my post more carefully. i said dragged him under to the sewers. my guys aren't up top anymore.

@bayne: it was just a stone servent, it only obeyed whoever held the small statue, which was Skull. it wasn't a seperate entity.

Ricky Corban stood on top a courthouse, over looking the city. In front of him was Ark Tower, the tallest building around and the objective for the day. He continued to scan the buildings around him, keeping low behind a statue on the roof. He noticed a hooded character jumping quickly from roof to roof, not showing any interest in staying hidden.

Ricky assumed it was a reaper or a very stupid player. Corban stepped forward and jumped onto the adjacent building, picking up speed with each step. As he leaped to land on the next roof which was higher than his jumping point, he leaned back and extended his legs to clear the top of the building. He contined on, leaping from roof to roof, rolling upon landing to save his legs and using fire escapes to reach the higher buildings.

Ricky's backpack bounced about as he moved though the dense concret jungle. He quickly reached Ark Tower, however he stood 50 stories below the top of the building. The sides of the skyscraper were tinted glass, making climbing out of the question. For some help, Rick reached into his backpack pulling out vaccum gloves.

The gloves were nothing more than suction cups, which he placed on his hands and walked back to the edge of the roof. Digging his Air Force One's hard into the gravel roof he leaped off the edge, hands outstreched and smacked onto the side of Ark Tower. The gloves held, and using his upper body strength, Ricky pulled himself him the side of the building and onto the roof. He noticed a few other players standing around, and decided to get some rest. Ricky proped his backpack up against a wall, leaned back, lowering his ball cap over his eyes, as he drifted into a light sleep.

Ricky was awakened by the first sounds of fighting below. He took the stairs to get closer to the action and then propped himself against a wall to observe. He didn't understand why the other players were helping each other out. The game was a compatition, and any chance to eliminate your compatition should be taken advantage of.

Ricky thought that this gave him an advantage, he didn't have any ridiculous morals that told him to put others before himself. As the fight seemed to be at an end, Ricky was a little upset with the fact that no one had died. The days task hadn't been anything difficult and much harder challenges were sure to lay ahead. Knowing this Corban once again took a seat, reached into his backpack pulling out a bottle of water and a sandwitch, and fell to sleep.

Meanwhile:

Oliver Reichstein glaced at the computer on Atrox's desk. He took note of the players positions and glaced to his felllow reapers in the room, "I believe et is time to start day two, hehe." He punched a few keys with his pudgy fingures and watched the text fill the screen, Day One Complete: 53 Players Eliminated.

In the next few minuites the players would black out and day two would begin.

Last edited:
"So Oliver," Atrox said as cunningly as he possibly could without coughing up tar and blood, "I was thinking lately... Thee are far too many players to incorporate into your "Meet the reapers" game. For now..."

Atrox grinned slyly, opening a page on his computer that showed the layout of a labyrith, filled with traps, sharp objects, and endless detours.

"I give you... Laqueum! The largest, most expansive Labyrinth ever conceived! Players will start in the beggining, and will be paired off in two's. Each pair will take a different route into the Labyrinth. there are 66 entrances in all. Only five of them lead to the exit. Hm hm hm hm hm.... All the other players will... Perish. That, and the fact that even the paths that lead to the end are filled with hundreds of traps and thousands of detours that lead to their doom."

Atrox could see the twinkle in his partners eye.

"And for added fun, Ive included some of your own torture devices, in case the Players should... Lose their way... Heh heh heh.... What do you think, Olly? This is to widdle down the number of players, in order to... make it easier for the Reapers to get to know them. Hm hm hm...."

Oliver's cruel smile only widened with the thought. "Das ist einen marvelous idea!" He used every bit of his 4 inch vertical to leap into the air, clapping his hands with joy.

OOC: I know, Shadow. The sewers aren't that deep underground, you can still see them. I'm assuming that Tristan can, at least. If I'm mistaken, please tell me and I'll change my post.

the street wasn't destroyed. Skulls main power is he can become intangable (ghost like) and phase through things. He dragged Iki through the street, not through some hole. hence, you can't see them unless you can see through solid objects. your gonna have to change it, or just erase it altogether

Ooc: Ok, question. Day 2 is supposed to start, do I just bunny saying that all the Players pass out, and now they wake up in the Labyrinth-esque part of Day 2?

OOC
Not quite yet i need to work a few things out, such as pairings which will be suggested now ish.
also lub8 can you say like 50 people were erased, make it sound like there alot of people in the game.
By the way when I show a few things in Zacks note book. As stupid as them my seem, they do have a purpose.
IC
Zack walked back into the horror's office scratching his head.
"Hey I have a suggestion on the pairings, how about we let them chose." Zach was smiling a wicked smile.
"They will be foreced to trust and chose their team mate. But they will always doubt there choice and will always fear their partner. I think it would be perfect for the labrith. Well thats my suggestion, now if you excuse me im gonna wright some stuff in the corner."
Zack sat down, pulling out his notebook as he did so. He started scribling more things on his map. In one cornor were 2 nummbers highlighted. They were 350 and the 250. Zack sighed.
"Hey horror you have deep love for the game right and this city. What do you think would happen to the city itself if the game was gone?"

Back