Second Chance: Offical Rp

Iki sheathed his sword and began looking around. He's psychotic but at least he'll leave me alone for a while. Now that guy said we need to partner up. Who should I partner with though is the question. The guy with the suit is partnering with the really secretive guy. The psycho is partnering with that guy, who I've never seen before. Hmm... I wonder if he has a partner. Iki began to look around before coming up behind Ferinus. "Father Lucis? Is that you?"

A rage built in Ferinus' eyes like never before. The immense hatred he had for Filius had suddenly erupted as if Iki poured gasoline on the fiery furnace that was his heart.

"The resembelance is deceiving..." Ferinus glared at Iki for a moment, but rebuilt his confidence and controlled his anger.

"I am Ferinus Noman." He held out his huge hand.

Ooc: So everyones paired up? 6 players in all? Im leaving soon, so Ill have no part in day 2.

@Shadow: Yeah, your hide outs in like the outskirts of town? I still havent decided were the the music shop that winds at is going to be. Do you want it near your hide out for interaction or no?

Winds going to make the music shop his home.

OOC: i don't really care. Skull only returns when he needs to replace something, or drop off a new medium he's stolen. I won't be using it much, if i even use it again at all. so go ahead if you want. just remember the city is big, you could put it anywhere.

IC:
Iki reached out and shook Ferinus' hand. "Oh, well I'm Iki." Iki let go of his hand and started looking around. Well he doesn't seem to be anywhere around here. I guess he must've left. "Um, Ferinus was it? Since we all need partners for tomorrow, would you like to team up? Or do you already have a partner?" Iki turned and looked directly at Ferinus with a smile.

-A SHORT TIME AGO-
"Dammit!"
Tristan banged his hand against the cold stone wall.
"How did he do that?"
Tristan was getting very angry. He had been dropped into a horrible place, he was apparently dead, and the first person he had met had just been taken away by a man who could walk through walls.
"This day is not going well..."
-PRESENT TIME-
Tristan had made his way back to the Ark Tower to tell Filius about what happened. He was about to enter when he heard a low growling noise behind him. Spinning around, he came face to face with a pack of seven wolfflike Noise creatures. The one in the front bared it's pure black fangs and howled, smoke billowing from its' mouth.
"Awooooooooooooooooooo!"
Tristan backed up against the wall as the Noise began to close in around him. Suddenly, one of the jumped at him from the left jumped in the air, teeth aimed straight at Tristan's neck!
Instinctively, Tristan shot out his right hand to defend himself. In a flash of electricity, a long, ornate red scythe shot from Tristan's watch and split the Noise in half, disintegrating it in midair. The other members of the oack took a step back instinctively. The scythe was attached to a long red chain coming out of the watch that could certainly not fit there under normal circumstances. Picking up the scythe by the chain, Tristan spun it around a few times experimentally. The wolflike Noise growled menacingly and got ready to begin a full-on assault.
This evens things out somewhat.
Tristan caught the handle mid-swing and the blade crackled with electricity.
"Who wants some?"

Ferinus grinned.

"Agreed. We shall be partners. Just dont slow me down, or you will regret it."

"Alright, just try and keep up tomorrow ok?" Iki just kept his smile and sat down. I wonder where Lucis went. And that other guy...Tristan. Wonder what happened to him? Tomorrow... tomorrow will be hard. The reapers are having us all pair up. This is probably to make it harder, not for our safety. But what's puzzling me is what could the reapers have us do? Todays objective was easy. How hard will tomorrows be? And that one reaper... Skull. What did he want with me? Iki just sat in his seat, lost in thought.

Ooc: Ya know, that was my shortest post to date. lolz. Im not postin again until Bayne oks the knock out of characters and the beggining of Day 2

OoC: Sorry I havn't been on much. Damn internet was acting up & I couldn't go any where on it.

Uh. I wonder who I should choose for a partner? It seems that Iki, & Ferinus are out. That don't leave with many others I might trust, since I don't know anyone.
*Marcus was looking around trying to figure out who he could trust for day 2.*

*Jack didn't like that they needed partners & didn't trust a soul in the room.*
I've been betrayed once & that was enough. But to win I must follow their rules.Wait! I could get that one guy to help me, the one who was calm & asked for eveyones names. What was his name again?
"Um, Maxis! No that wasn't it.* After a moment of thought.* Now I remember! Marcus Nagase!"

*Marcus heard his name called somewhere behind him. When he turned around he saw that it was the man who shouted at everyone earlier.*
Well Ryuujin should we work with him?
That is up to you Marcus. But I belive you can help him with what ever problem he might have.
"Then let's go."
*Marcus walked up to the man trying to figure out what could cause him to want him as an teammate.*

Marcus: "You called for me?"
Jack: "Yeah. me & you are gonna work together. To answer your eairlier question my name is Jack Tross, but I perfer to be called Ace."
Marcus: "Nice to meet you Ace." *Extends out his hand & Jack shakes it.* "If you don't mind my asking, why do you want partner up with me?"
Jack: "Because I don't trust anyone here & it seems that might be useful. I only told you my name to make it eaisier to work with you, so don't weight me down or else."
Marcus: "Fair enough. And don't worry I won't slow you down. So I guess asking about your past so I could help you get past it would be meaning less?"
Jack: "Yes it would. I don't need help with my past nor do I want to hear about yours."

*Marcus & Jack just sat down & waited for eveything to move along.*

OoC: I didn't know if anyone had plans for each other so I didn't want to bother them. If you wanted to work with either character just let me know & i'll change this post. Otherwise I'll wait for the 2nd day to start.

OOC: I'm copying this from the Seekers thread, but I feel that you guys deserve an explanation too. Please note that I will still post when I can.

Really sorry about the whole "I haven't been on" thing, so I figured I should explain it to you guys.
See, every time you've seen me post during the week (Mon-Fri), I'm breaking the rules. This has been true even since the original Alternate Plot. My mom has a... shall we say, problem with video games, computers, etc., and she says that I can't use electronics during the week at all. To make matters worse, I only get one hour of video games or computer (NOT BOTH) every weekend. This may be subject to change after school is over, but I really don't know. My mom said at the beginning of my freshman year that as long as I maintained high marks (which, believe me, I did before she took away my right to use games & the internet during the week) I'd get to use this stuff during the week again. However, I'm now nearing the end of my junior year with an A average, and all she's done is make the restrictions worse. I will try to post whenever I can, but I may have long, unexplained absences, In which case, please assume that she caught me and took away my laptop. I thank you guys for your patience and hope that we can still roleplay effectively.

ooc
Thats fine Gigs, its not a problem. Now i would like to apolgise. I have had no time to post today because of friends from Switzerland coming round. There for we shall start day 2 tomorrow. Sorry about this.

OCC day 2 commence
IC
So it begins Paul lifted his head, his vision becoming blurry. He could here a voice.
The pieces have been moved. Paul stumbled out of the tower.
The dice has been rolled. Paul looked up, to see a figure on top of the tower.
Now how will you act, oh enemy of life. Paul fell backwards, colapsing on the floor. His last image before he collapsed was a pair of roller skate.

Zach screamed at the tower.
"WAIT, TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO" Zach's skates glowed red, sending him speeding towards the tower. As he neared it he jumped, his skates gripping to the tower, causing him to go speeding towards the top. When he got there his skates where no longer on his shoes but in his hands.
"He's gone." Zach shook and shook his head his skates turrning and tuning getting brighter and brigter.
"AHHHHHH" Zach slammed his skates in to the ground with such fury that it caused a huge explosion at the top of the tower.
The sun watched patently at the scene bellow it. Never questioning but never stopping it roation. The next time it would see this city again, the pain of life itself would begin a new, for the whole world to see.

OOC
Day 2 can now commence, get to it lads.

Ferinous' vision blurred as his eyes creaked open. The crusty film that had grown over his lids during his sleep made cracking sounds as it broke onto the floor. He rubbed at his lids as his vision slowly came to. Looking around, he noticed the other Players he had seen at Ark Tower. To his left, he saw the man he partnered up with, Iki. He stood up slowly, staggering as he gained his balance. He looked around, the harsh light of the sun beating down on all of them. He was already sweating profusely. The heat reminded him of a desert he had traversed as Filius, but the thought quickly left his mind when he looked behind him.

Their was a wall. An enormous, giant wall, miles across. What appeared to be entrances every few hundred feet. Large trails of moss and spider webs covered large amounts of the Wall. Many of the entrances were covered in said moss and webs as well, making them less intriguing. Ferinus used his levitation power and lifted himself into the air so he could see over the wall. As he gazed over the large structure, his face became gaunt. It was a Labyrinth, miles and miles deep and wide... and he could see no end nor finish point to it. Certain areas were covered in fog, and others looked to be overrun with vegetation, while another section was blazing with flames.

He floated towards the top, thinking it may be easier to just fly over the labyrinth instead of going through it. He began to float over the first wall, until a huge force blasted him back. He fell all the way to the ground, crashing into it. He scowled, summoning the strength to float again, but found he could not. He attempted using his other powers as well, but found they did not work either.

He gasped, "The Labyrinth cancels out our Mediums?" his face became a look of slight terror. He ran to Iki, shaking him. "Iki, useless thing, wake up!"

Meanwhile...

Vincent Giovanni had been scouting the vast area of the outer wall of the Labyrinth. So far, he had found no weaknesses in the wall, along with no sure route through it. He glanced to his far right, seeing some incredibly ugly man attempting to fly over the wall, but being attacked by it instead. Spaz... he thought to himself. He walked over liesurely to Ricky Corban.

"Rick, time to get up. It seems Day 2 has started."

*Marcus woke up & slowly stood up. He was unsteady. He shook his head to clear his mind. He noticed Jack studing a wall.*

Marcus: "Good Mourning Ace. What's up with the wall?"
Jack: "About time you woke up. Ride your Dragon to see over the wall. Don't try to fly over it. Someone tryed & was sent back earth the hard way."
Marcus: "Someone's grumpy. I'll do it, but he has a name it's Ryuujin Raikou. Just call him Ryuujin."

*Marcus summoned Ryuujin, hopped on his back & Ryuujin lifted into the air.*

Marcus: "Damn it all. Why a labyrith? I hate labyriths. At least I have you & Ace."
Ryuujin: " I'm sure you & Ace will be just fine. But I wouldn't be too sure about having me around."
Marcus: "Why do you say that?"
Ryuujin: "I can sense what happened to the man who tryed to fly over. This place cancels mediums."
Marcus: "Damn it. Nothing we can do qbout it. Let's land."

*Ryuujin landed & was called back into the chain when Marcus got off.*

Marcus: "It.s a lbyrith beyond this wall."
Jack: "That'll be fun to get through."
Marcus: "Another problem is that it cancels our mediums."
Jack: "That makes all the more fun. Lets wait & see if anything bad happens to any of the players that go through."
Marcus: "Fine with me."

Marcus: Bye Ryuujin. I want to get this over with.
Ryuujin: Bye Marcus & take care not to die.
Marcus: I won't.

*Marcus cut the connection so he wouldn't be surprised when they were serperated. When he did he felt a hole in his heart.*

Back