Second Chance: Offical Rp

"Iki, useless thing, wake up!"
"Hmm?" Iki stretched and yawned as he stood up. He quickly looked around to see Ferinus standing over him and hundreds of players scattered around the perimeter of a large wall. Iki noticed the opening in the wall and easily guessed the challenge. "A maze huh? Alright well we may as well get moving. I'm just wondering one thing, is this the kind of maze where you go straight through to the other side or one where you head to the center? We need to figure that out."

Suddenly a voice was being broadcasted through the entire area. "Greetings players, this is your better speaking. Today's challenge is simple, make it to the center of our great labybrinth. While inside your mediums are canceled out. However us reapers all will carry a special token that shields us from that effect. If you want to use your medium you must steal a token from one of us. Many of you won't make it, and we hope you die a painful death. That is all." Skull put a microphone down on a table where the all reapers were gathered. "There, now they know. Time to go have some fun."

Ooc: Bout time :lol: I gotta work soon. I'll be posting tonight though.

Tristan felt his vision begin to blur and his strength begin to ebb away. He had destroyed most of the wolflike Noise, but a few were still circling him.
Oh, great... perfect timing...
Tristan felt as though he only had seconds before he fell unconcious. Moving fast, he dashed into Ark Tower and shut the door behind him, hearing the annoyed howls of the Noise outside.
"Ugh..."
Tristan blacked out.
OOC: Feel free to come and find me.

Vincent Giovanni had been scouting the vast area of the outer wall of the Labyrinth. So far, he had found no weaknesses in the wall, along with no sure route through it. He glanced to his far right, seeing some incredibly ugly man attempting to fly over the wall, but being attacked by it instead. Spaz... he thought to himself. He walked over liesurely to Ricky Corban.

"Rick, time to get up. It seems Day 2 has started."

Ricky woke with a jolt, he jumped upright and scanned the area. Across the horizon was a seemingly endless wall of hedges, too high to see over. Ricky also noticed a number of enterences spread thoughout. He looked to his partner Vincent and said, "Let's go." He stepped forward to the closest enterence and stepped inside, wacking spider webs out of the air with his arms.

Ooc: sure. I was gonna wait for everyone else but, oh well.

Ic:

"Then we have no time to waste." Ferinus said hungrily. "Lets get moving."

Without looking back to make sure Iki was following him, he began down one of the entrances in the maze. The stoney texture of the wall rapidly changed into a scenic Jungle maze. He loked around, and actually felt fear. He could hear crunching sounds... the sounds of a creatures last breath before its life is crushed forever. He could hear the things that went bump in the night as the foliage blocked out the sun, giving the vast expanse of forest an eerie feeling of hostility. He could not see them, but he knew creatures were watching him and Iki.

He could hear them eating.

And he wondered whether or ot they would be next, or if they would even have time to scream before they wee devoured completely.

Of course, he showed none of these emotions, his face remaining hard as stone. He looked around nervously, then turned to Iki.

"Make sure you are on your toes..." he walked forward, stepping on plants and flowers and other flora. "You never know what could happen in the -"

His words were cut short by a sharp pain in the side of his legs. His eyelids began to shut very quickly, and he managed to look at his leg. Their were roughly six thorns jabbed into his calf, and a nearby plant that was making a noise that resembled laughter. His eyelids closed, and he collapsed on the ground into a small pit of sand which strangely enough, began sucking him under. The toxin from the barbs were really taking effect now. He was completely passed out, his mind wasnt even turned on right now. Technically, a doctor would call this one dead.

Meanwhile...

Vinni smiled at Ricky and followed him in. A few hundred yards in, and a strong smell of sulfur met his nostrils. He pushed through a final bush, and revealed a large area completely overrun with volcanic surface, spouting geysers every few steps that could easily melt the skin. He cautiously took stepps. Without his power to help him, he was just as vulnerable as the others.

"Careful Rick. Im not looking to lose you before you can be any help to me."

A large pool of molten rock belched flames in front of them every few steps. Vinni's shoes began to smolder, the ground being to hot for the rubber to take. combining that with the intensifying heat of the blazing sun overhead that showed no sign of cooling down, they were likely to pass out from heat exhaustion. Sweat poured from Vinni's face, and in less than ten minutes, he had lost 12% of his body water. Once that percentage hits 70, their bodily functions would begin shutting down, one after the other. First the liver, then the stomach and intestinal track, then the kidneys would fail, and the brain would start misfiring. Finally, the heart and lungs would melt slowly while the brain boiled inside its boney prison.

"Heh.... heh... heh... R... Rick... heh... We... We need to get out of here..." he coughed up scorched peices of innards as the skin on his back began peeling from the intense heat.

Last edited:
Iki reacted quickly and slashed the plant away with his sword before pulling Ferinus out from the pit. Iki proped him up against a wall and then kneeled down so he was face to face with him. "What was that about being careful? Heh, if you can try to move. The faster we finish this the better for you. And I think you should stick behind me since I actually have a weapon." Iki stood up and readied his sword while looking around. So even the plants are deadly here. We really can't drop our guard for even some dust. Then there's the reapers. They still have mediums. But maybe if I can get a hold of a token, then maybe... ...my Wind Crest can smash through the walls! Now where's a reaper when you actually need one? Iki turned back to Ferinus. "I've got a plan. If you can please get up. We have to keep moving."

Ferinus' eyes creaked open. His mind was still incredibly fuzzy and attempting to reboot, but he regained his motor functions. He pulled the barbs from his leg and didnt have the nerve reaction to feel the pain. He stood up slowly, and attempted to speak, but the heavy dose of toxins was making his brain misfire neural transmittions, and his words slurred as he if he had been heavily drugged. He wobbled as he walked toward Iki, folllowing him closely. His mind was still retarded, but was slowly regaining its consciousness.

"Y... yesh Iksi... Youull go onheadn Illfol low you..." he chuckled stupidly as drool dripped from the corner of his mouth.

He walked on, following Iki closely and getting more of his senses back.

"Good to see you're moving. Just stay behind me and everything should be fine." They continued walking, lost in what seemed like an endless puzzle. They met a few other players on the many paths. Each time Iki would ask for a little information about the traps they've faced and in return Iki would warn them. He was told of various things and concluded that the maze could have anything attack them. Iki kept leading with Ferinus behind him. "Ugh... another dead end. There's just no way through this maze. If only our mediums worked." Iki turned around and began down a different path.

-Meanwhile

Skull was looking at his cellphone. Reapers were given a complete map of the maze along with info as to which players were where. Skull was mindlessly flipping through the locations of players when he noticed a couple names. You, and your partnered with him. I haven't messed with him yet. Let's see if I can cause some damage. Skull put his phone away and tapped the black surface he was sitting on. "Hey, time to go. Get moving." Skull was sitting crosslegged on the back of a large black scorpion. The scorpion was barely small enough to fit. It's stinger was not even three inches from the top of the maze and it had only 5 inches of clearance on either side. It was pure black except for its blood red stinger which glowed in the darkness of the maze. Its light cast an eerie and frightful light on the surroundings. Skull had a small gold star tied around his neck and a small scorpion keychain by his feet. He tapped the scorpions head again. "Hey! Didn't you hear me? I said move it!" The scorpion began moving forward, following it's masters commands.

OOC: just so there's no confusion this time: YOU CANNOT BUNNY THIS!

Ooc: Very cool Shadow. Im not posting anymore until people start getting their PLAYERS MOVING!

OOC
Er gigs day 2 started tristen should be in the labrinth with every one else. Oh and sorry about me not posting i have been very busy
IC
Paul woke with a start.
"Oh great location change." Said Paul as he got up. He checked his message and sighed.
"Lets move out quickly Kain. In a labyrinth there will be traps, we can use that to kill the reapers and get are mediums back in action." Paul looked at Kain and held out his hand to help him up. "There gonna be after you so lets move."

Ooc:..... Hes not in the Labyrinth. None of the Players wake up in the Labyrinth, they ae outside of it.

Back