Server Move + Style Bug report

$?wii?$ said:
i still cannot access the lounge area :(

What happens?

Edit: bug seems to be when using IE, i'll have a look.

I haven't gotten an error for the lounge, I'm using IE 7...spoke too soon, think maybe it was still in the cache or something, went and got the error lol

Yea i just tried using IE and a proxy server and it works fine, im sure it's still the DNS - just giveit some time.

Same Ion, I can't get into the lounge with IE. It just comes up with a popup saying "cannot access this URL, operation aborted" then after clicking ye olde "OK" button, it goes to the "cannot find page" display.

Awesome skin :D You are talented.

The new layout looks amazing man. Alot more professional looking than the old way. N' just in the nick of time too. ;)

Eric said:
Awesome skin :D You are talented.

Just to clarify, i didnt make the design, i got a designer to make it :)

i0n, great work on the new style. I find this much easier to read & the clean style really matches the Wii. Your designer did an awesome job. Did you use a friend or a company that specializes in vBulletin themes ?

Hey man great layout nice clean look and just a quick thing there is no media tabs in the Advanced and normal posting things just a tiny thing thought its great that your putting so much effort into this forum

Back