Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know Vdogamer, u never know ;p id rather there be more nintendo then 3rd party though. 3 3rd party characters is enough for me.

Who thinks Sheik is in? They have announced all her moves excepther finalsh and her B-Down.
I pray Zelda can turn into Sheik by using the B-Down move. Zelda should have a sweet final smash.

(Why do I even post anymore...? Everyone who could hold an argument or have an interesting point is gone... =.=')

Sonic is apparently faster than Falcon and Fox combined. That's why he'll be my new main.

He's the, "Good luck winning without hitting me!" type.

Being fast doesnt always make that character good. Look at melee for example. Captain Falcon was crap, and the characters with good comboswon in the end..

laderer5 said:
Being fast doesnt always make that character good. Look at melee for example. Captain Falcon was crap, and the characters with good comboswon in the end..

lol what?!

i hated captain falcon, i hated fighting against him and i hated using him....(just controlled awkwardly)

however, i will fully admit, once someone's able to master the knee, he owned, the knee(imo) is the best move in the game.....

laderer5 said:

Captain Falcon is god! No one has ever beaten me when I use him. You just have to practice and know how to use him.

Really...it's really up to the player on how good the character is. Just like I suck with Jiggly and some are like Jigglypuff-Gods!

mushroomedmario said:
lol what?!

i hated captain falcon, i hated fighting against him and i hated using him....(just controlled awkwardly)

however, i will fully admit, once someone's able to master the knee, he owned, the knee(imo) is the best move in the game.....

The knee is extremly predictable and easy to dodge. My brother uses it and has perfected it. I have been able to figure out his weaknesses and what points in his attacks where to counter.
The best characters in the game are: Fox, Falco, Sheik and Marth.

^That would be your opinion....I prefer Link over everyone and I feel he's one of the best...who's to say he's not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back