Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
laderer5 said:
Ya i am, im helpng Mingus out with the tourney.
What you telling how good you are every second and that your gonna win every minute of the day...cause that's not helping...no seriously whats that have to do with anything

AtomicB said:

There's a Brawl tournament?

Hah! As I thought! It's fixed!

hahahah, ya right...

Im making a toruney setup board and Mingus just fills in who is fighting who. Im setting it up and creating a spreadsheet and timezone matchup brackets.
I myself will not be choosing who is facing who. Mingus is left to do that.

Also In the beginning of this discussion i was trying to say how some characters are just better than others and most characters can be countered if you form basic strategies.

I dont know why, but i like pikachu. At the beginning i was kirby, but then i stopped liking him and started using pikachu, and now he is who i only use. I might try to get better with fox and/or marth, just because when i try to use them, im pretty good, and not as bad as i thought i will be. The tournament is going to be fun too, but i know im going to lose :p

I might unless they bring back Final Destination cause everyone seems to want the flatness of the level and no obstructions.

Final Destination is the #1 wanted stage for the tourney and Battlefield is in 2nd place.

^yea, that where I played all of my serious one-on-one matches. in-matter-of-fact, Final Destination and Hyrule Temple are the only stages i play at, unless my firends are over cause they like to go everywhere.....

that one guy on (was it smashboards?) said he found some inside info, and he included that final destination would be back, and some of the things he listed came true. and to add on to that, final D was a favorite, so sakurai's sure to bring it back

If he doesnt bring back Final Destination he would be a fool. It was in both 64 and melee and i see no reason why it isnt going to be in Brawl.
Anyways i could easily toss together a level exactly similar to it.

Plus same here Shoko, my brothers and me only played like 3 or 4 levels.:lol: I think they were Final Destination, Great Bay, Temple, and Yoshi Story and battlefield.
But when my older Brother comes home from college he just puts on random stages:sick:

so we r getting ready for?
if we r I'm sure in I need to beat some ppl
Like hmmm shoko

I think I might leave the forums for like 2-3 weeks... I find that the best way to wait for a game is by not talking about it at all!!!!
I can't wait and talking about it makes it worse!

Ill probably be off when brawl comes out in jp cause I'm sure a lot of surprises will be all over wiichat

Hi

I no yall can't wait until brawl comes out just a couple more weeks to go.

I kinda liked both of this week's updates. And yeah we're all ready for Brawl, it's right around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back