Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he beats you with 'The Knee' you can't say he perfected it. I don't think you know the meaning of 'Perfection'.

And yes, The fastest has the potential to be the best. Just depends on who's using him.

(Like if your brother is playing, the fastest will suxorz!!111)

Marioman said:
^That would be your opinion....I prefer Link over everyone and I feel he's one of the best...who's to say he's not?

Link is considered one of the 2nd to lowest tiers by most professionals. He is slow, choppy and his combos can easily be dodged and wavedashed out of.

laderer5 said:
The knee is extremly predictable and easy to dodge. My brother uses it and has perfected it. I have been able to figure out his weaknesses and what points in his attacks where to counter.
The best characters in the game are: Fox, Falco, Sheik and Marth.

stop stating opinions as facts lol

a) okay, so what if it's predictable, than it's up to the falcon user to set up their opponent so they can't dodge it.....(also don't see how a move is predictable, it would be the user)

b) why are they the best characters? again that's opinionated.....there is no proof that those characters are better than any other(and tiers aren't valid proof)

AtomicB said:
Unless he beats you with 'The Knee' you can't say he perfected it. I don't think you know the meaning of 'Perfection'.

And yes, The fastest has the potential to be the best. Just depends on who's using him.

(Like if your brother is playing, the fastest will suxorz!!111)

he won at first with the knee but then he just started to never change his startegies and only used Capt.Falcon. Over time I developed movesets with characters in dodging and countering the knee, almost 100% perfection.

laderer5 said:
he won at first with the knee but then he just started to never change his startegies and only used Capt.Falcon. Over time I developed movesets with characters in dodging and countering the knee, almost 100% perfection.

you seem to not be getting out points.....

that post makes no sense to the post you just quoted unless your brother is the best captain falcon user in the history of the planet ever....

you can't just say one character is better than another just because you can beat your brother with him when he uses him

laderer5 said:
Link is considered one of the 2nd to lowest tiers by most professionals. He is slow, choppy and his combos can easily be dodged and wavedashed out of.
That's still there opinion, if you have a good strategy, you can beat any opponent with any character...stop acting like you know everything about smash

O, becasue I rok with link.... I guess ppl just don't spend enough time practicing with him... cuz I rock with him

People who have ego's as big as yours don't even deserve to be in the tourny...you shouldn't act like others don't have a chance...and when you do lose it's just gonna come back and hit you in the face

b) why are they the best characters? again that's opinionated.....there is no proof that those characters are better than any other(and tiers aren't valid proof)

Just want to point out that the tiers are built on observations and discoveries made by top players (tournaments) (observing player1 using new technique "Wavedash" in a tourney match, players growing to incorporate the "Wavedash" into their own games, leveling the playing field while simultaneously raising the game.

But seriously, screw tiers. Certainly they are there, but anyone who picks characters solely based on tiers is playing the game for the wrong reasons, I only liked and picked Marth cause he was faster then Roy (who was my original all time player) and cause he had the same moves but faster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back