Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
bamblakopz said:
Go back to XBOX.com NOW! AND NEVER RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh... Aren't you a friendly 'tard, If I was playing you on Brawl I'd smack you up! I'd rip your little friend apart with Wolf. :yesnod: :lol:

No seriously, stop talking.

Whoooo Classic mode!!! I just all of the chars! Wooooooot! Speaking of Halo 3... I still can't find my disc... :( Oh well. Hey, anyone have Wolf? He rocks!

Monsteroids said:
Heh... Aren't you a friendly 'tard, If I was playing you on Brawl I'd smack you up! I'd rip your little friend apart with Wolf. :yesnod: :lol:

Whoooo Classic mode!!! I just all of the chars! Wooooooot! Speaking of Halo 3... I still can't find my disc... :( Oh well. Hey, anyone have Wolf? He rocks!
Own me in Brawl???? HA! Ur a funny dude... I could beat u with peach if I wanted to... I was just jokin around with the xbox thing... I just disagree with ur sse comment... Anyway, enough of that... ;)
O, u have Halo 3... I'd own u in that to!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!! All this smack talks makes me want to become ur freind in all these games... lol..... Hey, I am gonna PM u... lol.......
Classic mode is ok but sse is better... more content... I mean, U play 4 team teams in classic mode... Team yoshi, team kirby, team snake, team lucas... It goes on and on... lol..... SSE does get repetitive tho...

bamblakopz said:
Own me in Brawl???? HA! Ur a funny dude... I could beat u with peach if I wanted to... I was just jokin around with the xbox thing... I just disagree with ur sse comment... Anyway, enough of that... ;)
O, u have Halo 3... I'd own u in that to!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!! All this smack talks makes me want to become ur freind in all these games... lol..... Hey, I am gonna PM u... lol.......
Classic mode is ok but sse is better... more content... I mean, U play 4 team teams in classic mode... Team yoshi, team kirby, team snake, team lucas... It goes on and on... lol..... SSE does get repetitive tho...

No, SSE doesn't get repetitive, each fight is different and the bosses must be there after each fight for a reason; that reason is for you to acquire them as trophies, you're just biased in Matt Cassamassina's opinion of if being repetitive, you should have your own opinion instead of following others'... The poor guy can't even fight well with his best character: Pikachu.

..........what???? I think it is repetitive.... period..... I am not saying something just because someone else did. I am no follower.... The game is like those old fighter... u walk up to a certain area and then clear out everyone there... then u can continue moving on... But this happens over and over again... it is a repetitive mode... Do u know what repetitive means? Things repeat... Are you telling me that nothing repeats itself in SSE?
And who the heck is Matt Cassamassina????

Then all games must be repetitive...In first person shooters do you not shoot enemies repetitevely? or do you shoot and then have a cup of coffee and watch a Football game then shoot again? in racing games do you not race all the time?

Walk/run.... stop.... here comes some giant eyeballs... lets kill them. Ok, keep going.... Stop.... more giant eyballs.... kill them...... ok keep going.... stop.... Giant eyballs O! and a reaper in a big ball.... lets kill these guys... ok keep going.... stop.... Giant eyeballls.... lets just run past them I am tired of killin them.... run run! STOP! Birds are falling from the sky and the giant eyeballs are getting bigger and more! KILL THEM ALL!!! RUN!!!! STOP!!!! MORE OF THEM!!!! RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!! STOP!!! A DOOR!!!!!!!! "phew" we made it..... o no!!!! ITS STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There's puzzles, moving cameras, hidden places, and alot of obstacles and all of the them are very diferent, but if you only average out the enemies in your opinion of it being repetitive, well of course it's gonna be, take into account eveything else.

There are no real puzzles...... push a button and open the door... thats not a puzzle... What I am saying is that if we take out the background and color of each level, they would all be the same.... you wouldn't realize you are in a cave instead of the dessert.... The same bad dudes that are in the hot sun are in the damp cave...

Then I don't know why you're opposing Monsteroids in that subject if you don't like it either. Good-bye.

Did I say I didn't like it???? I said it is repetitive... Which is its weakest asset... But it is still fun... Never did I say I disliked it... if thats what u infer then I am sorry but I didn't mean to imply that.

Walk/run.... stop.... here comes some giant eyeballs... lets kill them. Ok, keep going.... Stop.... more giant eyballs.... kill them...... ok keep going.... stop.... Giant eyballs O! and a reaper in a big ball.... lets kill these guys... ok keep going.... stop.... Giant eyeballls.... lets just run past them I am tired of killin them.... run run! STOP! Birds are falling from the sky and the giant eyeballs are getting bigger and more! KILL THEM ALL!!! RUN!!!! STOP!!!! MORE OF THEM!!!! RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!! STOP!!! A DOOR!!!!!!!! "phew" we made it..... o no!!!! ITS STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA
Hey look! You're describing the platformer version of Halo!!! And Doom! And pretty much every other game EVER made! But wait, they're all still fun, including this one? Wow, then I guess your point must be moot huh?

bamblakopz said:
There are no real puzzles...... push a button and open the door... thats not a puzzle... What I am saying is that if we take out the background and color of each level, they would all be the same.... you wouldn't realize you are in a cave instead of the dessert.... The same bad dudes that are in the hot sun are in the damp cave...
More enemies are added even though the same ones DO appear. And there's harder puzzles than that...the entire last level is a freaking huge maze for cryin out loud! But hey, at least you know what you're talking about right? XP

Look, if it's so repetetive and easy, fight it on Intense in Co-Op with a partner who sucks (there's like double the enemies in Co-Op but if your partner sucks then you have to take them all on your own) and if that's STILL too easy then I challenge you to see if you're BSing this (and I know you never outright said it was too easy but if it's SO repetetive then it's gotta be pretty easy to get used to unless you were dropped on your head when you were little)

Monsteroids said:
Heh... Aren't you a friendly 'tard, If I was playing you on Brawl I'd smack you up! I'd rip your little friend apart with Wolf.

Eh, you could be right and I kinda agree with you, but flaming aint gonna get you anywhere Monsteroids...

Whoooo Classic mode!!! I just all of the chars! Wooooooot! Speaking of Halo 3... I still can't find my disc... Oh well. Hey, anyone have Wolf? He rocks!
I have all the characters and stages...and yes, Wolf is badass =]

Cyan, I don't see it...Just tell it to me XD, and S.S. thanks for those explanations; you made my points clearer and that's whatI was talking about exactly. =}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back