Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i be whoppin and brawl except hen it lag but i be killing but it still a lot of fun

Monsteroids said:
The dude said one bleedin' thing. You practically beat the tar out of him based on opinion.
I only said one thing as well. And if THAT'S beating the living tar out of him (especially seeing some of the things you post) then we're in an alternate dimension. Jeez, some people...

You had three points. Three flaming points.

ANYWAY back to Brawl...

Todays update was pretty cool, I got home today and started trying out Snakes Smash Taunt on all the characters lol. I got about halfway through and had to leave.

You had three points. Three flaming points.
Well I apologize if that's what it looked like, but even looking at my comments now I get the urge to flame everyone who thinks I was previously flaming because I fail to see how they were problematic.

And yes, I do think there are less Pokeballs this time around Wiifan...but NickAttack, I disagree. I love it when Jirachi appears! =] Though I gotta say, I DO prefer Mew =P

i think snake might be my 2nd character to master he got so many things to do

Sonic is pretty cool just hs Final Smash is pretty awesome but it is all over the place sometimes lol, I do not use him too much mainly Link/Wolf/Snake

Yo Prince, I added you. Don't know if I'll be able to get online right now though.

You know what, I haven't checked the site in 2 weeks. I'll go do that now

alright shoko that cool so i can finally beat you now:yesnod:

OMFG WTF i got brawl but it dont wanna play on my wii...T_T AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!?!?1?!??!?!?!?1//!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back