Smash Bros Site Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a cruel April Fools joke. l0l. Having some blood and gore would've added another element to the game, possibly making it better.

This thread is like some sort of e-cockroach. It just keeps going and going even though the site hasn't been touched in months and neither has my copy of the game.

Woah, dude! Seriously, just confused here. The Smash Bros SITE(Yeah, keyword here) has not been touched in ages so I wonder what you're saying about it(what's left I wonder). I see the IGN April Fools, but I still don't get... Why... Aw forget it!

Anyways I pretty much beat my game completely which is why I haven't touched it you see. Brawl was a step-up from Melee really, I have to say. There's just a point after playing it non-stop that it grows tiresome... For me, at least.

Hmmm, the April Fool's joke was quite obvious, but it was hilarious... In a tasteless sort of way really.

To honestly put blood and gore into the game would make it absolute snark bait. It would be hilarious really! Especially if it looked THAT bad and out of place! Hahaa!!

Also you mean this THREAD! You see the forum doesn't only consist of Smash Bros. so kicking me out of the forum doesn't really work here. >P

hey boys. im ready to keep this goin. i have played smash basically every day since it came out. weather its one match or a tourny w/ friends. whats bad about it?

Site Discussion, not GAME discussion. Plenty of other more relevant places to gloat about your ability.

This site needs to have more threads being made... plus people to post in them. People need to be willing to post in a thread, even if they don't like it, so that this thread starts picking up.
Getting members isn't a problem... new people join all the time. If we could keep this place entertaining we would be able to keep the new people and eventually WiiChat would come back to life XD.

This site needs to have more threads being made... plus people to post in them. People need to be willing to post in a thread, even if they don't like it, so that this thread starts picking up.
Getting members isn't a problem... new people join all the time. If we could keep this place entertaining we would be able to keep the new people and eventually WiiChat would come back to life XD.

Here, Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back