Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Wut the hell?!?!:lol:That's hilarious, he's a dino. U know the giant eggs he pops out? There DINO eggs. Of course the whole egg thing brings up the gender issue and blah blah blah, I think there's a thread for this, if not i'll make one.

I For like many others is hoping for it, I can picture his stats now speed 5/5 strenght 3/5 jump 3/5...and something that would not surprise me is seeing tails with sonic like the ice climbers but time will only tell infact the game only comes out in 2007 Wish i knew what month though!

Yea and when people says Ganon is cool then he Goes Yea he is cool then when someone else goes like that. then he does the same ****ing thing again.
And why arent you on msn!?!?!? :frown2: :( :cryin:

sasuke747 said:
Yea and when people says Ganon is cool then he Goes Yea he is cool then when someone else goes like that. then he does the same ****ing thing again.
And why arent you on msn!?!?!? :frown2: :( :cryin:

Man, soz ganandorg234, but i got to admit with sasuke747 and wiired on this one. I think you are going to far, u actually have said that u dont want sonic in ssbb so many times and when any one talks about 'the best player' u always write ganandorf. Thats ok, but uve done it like a hundred times. Alot of your posts i reckon are not thread worthy, as in they can be PM'ed to other members of wiichat. Dont get me wrong ok? I dont hate u, just try watching and thinking about "is my post really worthy of this thread"

ssbb_lover said:
Wut the hell?!?!:lol:That's hilarious, he's a dino. U know the giant eggs he pops out? There DINO eggs. Of course the whole egg thing brings up the gender issue and blah blah blah, I think there's a thread for this, if not i'll make one.
Ok so let me get this strait A Italian Plumber(Mario) goes around trying to save a Princess(Peach) and he happens to ride a Dino(Yoshi)and fights a giant turtle(Bowser)....In my opnion this is genious lol

Ok anyways Sonic is most likley to be a secret character.
This might mean that Tails could join in and Knuckles along with that Big fat guy in the hover car sorry I forgot his name

Back