Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Mecko said:
Ok so let me get this strait A Italian Plumber(Mario) goes around trying to save a Princess(Peach) and he happens to ride a Dino(Yoshi)and fights a giant turtle(Bowser)....In my opnion this is genious lol

Ok anyways Sonic is most likley to be a secret character.
This might mean that Tails could join in and Knuckles along with that Big fat guy in the hover car sorry I forgot his name

the two most likely character i think is probably waluigi and diddy kong.

you know who i reckon would be awesome on ssbb
RAYMAN
lol ime not a big fan of him, i just think that he would be cool coz his just got floating hands n feet just float around him, lol. any 1 agree with me:smilewinkgrin:

He might be in it :) anyway if he gets this super punch thing that i saw in one of the rayman games he would be unstopable cause his hand can reach like 15 meters away.

ganondorf234 said:
no sonic characters.
(like tails and Knuckles)

FFS If i was an Admin now I would have f**king banned you now youve said this over 100 times WE ****ING GOT IT THE FIRST TIME. :mad5:

*cough*Retarded*cough*

And you idiot why are you one a Sonic thread if you don't ****ing like him? Again

RETARD!!!!

I can feel maturity bubbling from this upcomming flamewar. ;)

Hrm... Someone already said Megaman... Lets think... How abouuuuut... Bomberman! ... Nah.

ganondorf234 said:
i never said no tails and Knuckles a hundred times, only once. so you just got owned!

Ganondorf234, you said you hate sonic a hundred times and thats what he was saying.

BlightedArt said:
I can feel maturity bubbling from this upcomming flamewar. ;)

Hrm... Someone already said Megaman... Lets think... How abouuuuut... Bomberman! ... Nah.
Well Bomberman is gonna have a game in the Wii so you never know.
But there are alot of people that want to be put in and that would ruin the game if they had to much characters.

ganondorf234 said:
i never said no tails and Knuckles a hundred times, only once. so you just got owned!

lmao newbest thing said, i love when people use owned and stuff for stupid things like that. but you were still implying pretty much the same thing. and you dont even say why you think so.

i think he should be in there but might be a little hard to get controls down for.

No Offence But this must Be like the 5th time i see a thread like this on...They ask Sega to see if they could put him in and so far sega did not reaply an anwser...Don't worry the game is still far from us and well we'll have an anwser soon enough so just chill guys!

Demon Slayer said:
No Offence But this must Be like the 5th time i see a thread like this on...They ask Sega to see if they could put him in and so far sega did not reaply an anwser...Don't worry the game is still far from us and well we'll have an anwser soon enough so just chill guys!

thats just like the kid saying just wait for the wii to come out! we like to discuss our interests, if it dosent interest you, you dont need to most here, but i do agree about the 5th time thread thing, i could of swore i saw this before many times too

Sovieto said:
thats just like the kid saying just wait for the wii to come out! we like to discuss our interests, if it dosent interest you, you dont need to most here, but i do agree about the 5th time thread thing, i could of swore i saw this before many times too
nah im just saying to wait a while we'll have the anwser soon...my myself want to see sonic just as much as anyone eles but after hearing it like alot of times it gets annoying and like i said ( no offence) so yeah...don't take it the hard way plz!

Megaman, Bomerman, K.Rool, Waluigi and Diddy Kong would all be great in SSBB but Sonic I think would be even better. Yes I agree that Sonic has a better chance than K.Rool and that more people would enjoy Sonic over K.Rool so why not put Sonic in? The people voted that Sonic was wanted to be in the game more than any other character. So why not?

Back