Sonic in SSB Brawl?

ganondorf234 said:
no, im not ganondorf.
yeah sasuke, quit whining. :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
Will Both of you shut up ok Ganondorf234 stop Puting your opinion on wheather sonic should be there or not and then sasuke will stop whining!! beside this forum is not only talk about wii but its also to make friends with one and other...

Lol, not. Its for simple conversation cuz none of us losers have anyone else who wants to talk about video games. Its more or less to educate eachother on the topics. But yes fighting about stuff isnt going to get anything done so if you want to debate go make another thread on an appropriate board. Oh and I belive Sonic would be a lovely addition to the game.

Ok then what do you call the buddy list... by looking at things it would seem that this was created for many purpose 1) talk video game (wii) 2) Lerne things) 3) Meet ppl all over the world and 4 Make new friends...so come on and it wouldn't kill anyone here to make a new friend would it?? unless some ppl think to be friends you need to earn it but those ppl have are ( by my knowledge ) Idots!

ok well lol i didn't really want you to think i was desperate for a friend because im not...i just wanted to tell ppl that theres more to this forum then just the wii lol...

Demon Slayer said:
Will Both of you shut up ok Ganondorf234 stop Puting your opinion on wheather sonic should be there or not and then sasuke will stop whining!! beside this forum is not only talk about wii but its also to make friends with one and other...

friends with one and other.
so you are saying we should agree with one other and dont have our own opinion? (thats why sasuke doesnt like me)
plus and every has enemies.

Demon Slayer said:
I don't think sasuke747 or ganondorf234 are ever gonna agree on sonic.

the fact of the matter is, you guys constantly piss eachother off. You do have a right to your oppinion but we generally dont want to hear it more than once. and no your not full to blame. But I think now that you've expressed your oppinion your pretty much done here.

sasuke747 said:
I dont care who you are talking to. YOU HAVE SAID ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS ****ING MILLION TIMES WE DONT ****ING NEED TO HEAR THAT ****ING ****. WE HEARD IT THE FIRST ****ING TIME YOU RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... Hehe, you censored out "F***" but not "Sh**".

Sorry. xD

Didn't Miyamoto announce something like there being a possibility for sonic in Brawl, only Sega hasn't approved it yet?

Back