Sonic in SSB Brawl?

yeah, acctually I think he was just deciding cuz I saw this list somewhere online 2 or 3 months ago of all the characters that other companies were offering for the game, Sonic was one that Sega was offering.

acctually, they havent said they're getting rid of Ice Climbers. Anything you guys have read about removing characters that were in meele, its all rumors. Personally I didnt like them, but they werent a clone and I know people who like using them.

ICE CLIMBERS removed?!?!?

Naw don't think so. They are like the cheapest characters ever in smash melee. Best chain combos ever! Desynch usefullness!

When I fist saw them I thought I didn't like them just coz they weren't familar and they had a funny resemblance to sunflowers...

But I tried them out for fun and found they are very powerful and you can do heaps of combos with them. Then you get to a stage where you can virtually control two people at once. They're also good against many characters (Sheik, Falco, Capt Falcon) but their downside is that they need a flat terrain.

Sonic (Again *sigh*) would be a good addition to brawl but I cant see any features being added to him apart from his moves in his games. Tails - not again that rumor doesn't DIE!

In all reality nobody knows whos comming and going besides the characters that were in the trailer. Sakurai hasnt posted any new info aside from the trailer and he said he wont put out more info unless he finds it important. You can go to his offical site to read it for yourself. But anything you hear about characters is all rumors.

^ lol no peach holds him fool
brawl is gonna be the biggest ssb they said that he might get all the charaters from the previous games
plz this time make giga bowser playable
oh i had an idea why not have the old games in ssbb like in tekken 5

Back