call him an idiot! that'll show him!

ssbb lover when i said Pit doesnt fit
i meant if they can make an 16bit character from over 10 years ago work
like ice climbers or game & watch or PIT
they can make sonic work very easily
i respect your opinion of sayin you dont wont sonic in it
i dont really respect your reasons

thanks sonicfalco for backing me up
oh and Sonic and Falco would be the freakin coolest team...
i have no doubt youve thought about it

SonicFalcoBrawlwii said:
what ever on the internet people use Slang so no one talks normal your a sony fan if u use correct grammer

It just makes it easier to scan read & fully understand what is being read quickly, that's all. :)

Aaaaaaaaanyhoo, if Sonic were in SSBB, I'd hope in all possibility that the special attack thing he gets goes around the lines of Super Sonic (or even Sonic 3 & Sonic and Knuckles' Hyper Sonic)

I know a ton of people will hate me for saying this, but I was a little disappointed seeing the appearance of Snake. Yes it could be nice to see a lot of 3rd party developers offering their franchises, but I did like the solid nintendo theme of the previous Smash titles.

On the other hand, if we do have 3rd party characters in the mix, then we migh as well go all out and throw in some other really good ones too and hopefully not just snake. It must be hard to do because there hasn't been a large number of memorable franchised characters in the past 10-15 years by 3rd party developers. Once you get Konami, Capcom, and Square-enix staple characters, are there really that much more?

Spyke,
Don't be rude, man. Don't tell people in a forum to 'shut up', a forum is where a number of people converse; not a lecture of your very own SuPeRiOrNeSs where we all bow down before your magnificent glory.

"Sonic has been on numerous Nintendo consoles"

By 'numerous' do mean the large number of two because all I can think of is GBA and Gamecube.

Play nice, Spyke.

sonics supper jump can be a air dash quick attack like picachu and down b can be his bounch attack and side b can be his ring dash attack (you know you press be next to rings then you follow them really fast)

Jono said:
jono.gif

dude? whats up with ur avatar LMAO

... I don't really get what your saying dude.
Thats cool. I was merely stating that your prose is very much like 'chat' prose that I often use and receive when on webchatting/messenger services. This prose is okay for forums but it's still not quite readable for most people. So that's why I use 'proper' prose when I'm on forums.

By the way I've taken the time to edit your response I was commenting on so that you understand what I'm talking about.
I've already made so many friends! First of all Stevie, i love you too! But, why did you make a response if it was such a dead topic? You, sir are a n00b.

ssbb lover, when i said Pit doesnt fit, I meant if they can make an 16bit character from over 10 years ago work on SSBM like ice climbers or game & watch or PIT.
They can make sonic work very easily and I respect your opinion of saying you dont want sonic in it, but I dont like your reasons.

Thanks sonicfalco for backing me up. By the way, Sonic and Falco would be the freakin coolest team... [Yeah go Sonic and Falco!]

i have no doubt youve thought about it

linkzeldagame said:
Thats cool. I was merely stating that your prose is very much like 'chat' prose that I often use and receive when on webchatting/messenger services. This prose is okay for forums but it's still not quite readable for most people. So that's why I use 'proper' prose when I'm on forums.

By the way I've taken the time to edit your response I was commenting on so that you understand what I'm talking about.
Very well done my good sir. :lol:

Example of proper forum language:

Not forum language:"I dont think da wii should b exploding any time soon oh ****!"

Forum language:"I don't think the Wii will be exploding any time soon...uh-oh, if you wouldn't mind excusing me, my head's about to be blown off."

And Spyke, you don't have to hit "Enter" every 5 seconds, just type out what you want, it fits the page itself....

Also Spyke, if you meant that who would think of putting G&M or Pit in there because they were old...why'd you bring it up? Sonic's not old...he's got like 1-3 games coming out a year...:shocked:

minto said:
this is who i want
masterchief1fr.jpg
Talk about killing the game. :prrr: Listen, MC is great and all...but he's so anti-nintendo...I mean...I guess he would get some Micro fanboys over to get a Wii...but there's no friggin way that Halo would let Nintendo use MC. NO WAY!

It would totally kill the nintendo spirit. :mad:

Back