Sonic in SSB Brawl?

SonicFalcoBrawlwii said:
YEA y don't nintendo just put in sly copper or Jak hu :frown2:
I don't even know who the hell you're talking about, but I full and totally agree w/ you! :mad5: :lol:

sly copper is a game only for the ps2 my couians have it so is jak and dexter ( the so called mascouts of ps2 and so is master cheif for microsoft as said on wikipedia)

ssbb_lover said:
Viewtiful Joe would be awsome in brawl...slo-mo....mach-speed...kick-butt fighting skills....he would probably be my favorite third-party character in the game.

How would that work? I would consider it really unbalanced if you can slow down the whole game, or do many Viewtiful Joe abilities. Sonic I could see, but I don't care that much about sonic.

stickey_label said:
Does anyone know if the rumours of Sonic the Hedgehog being a new character for SSB Brawl are true? Hopefully it is as it will bring a whole new range of moves and attacks to the game.

yes, he will be there.

Rumored characters

Gex, Croc, Blasto, Original Pitfall Harry, INinja, Ty the tiger and more nonexistent characters.

Wii Addict said:
How would that work? I would consider it really unbalanced if you can slow down the whole game, or do many Viewtiful Joe abilities. Sonic I could see, but I don't care that much about sonic.
I meant in his special. :prrr: But has tons of awsome normal fighting moves, more than enough for the game. :D

ssbb_lover said:
I meant in his special. :prrr: But has tons of awsome normal fighting moves, more than enough for the game. :D

For me the whole idea of him as a character would be killed if he couldn't mess with time. Yet, the ability to do that would be excessively cheap and unfair. I just say leave him out because he is either too powerful or not Viewtiful Joe.

MC would be amazing, but how would his shields work? Would he just regain stamina over time, or would he have damage resistance? The sticky nades would be cool to see it stuck on someone, and see them blow up like link's bomb. It would add a whole thing where they could suicide you like in Halo (Could be a mid ranged smash attack that could backfire...). I could see PPs working like the super scope, and needlers homing like Samus' missiles. He would possibly work if snake fits in ok, but MC is just not Nintendo based...

I would like to comment on the confirmed characters. Meta knight looks great, I like the gliding as a recovery move, and I like the wings... But he better be easy to send flying with such good recovery abilities. Zero suit Samus looks very good, as does Pit. However, Pit has the wing advantage as well. Snake... well snake is similar to MC. I love both as their separate games, but when in SSB I doubt he will fit in very well as a Nintendo character. Wario is my choice for funniest character, and default. I will probably enjoy groundpounding everyone. Crushing their bones with my weight lol. I think the fart will be as fun to use as Luigi's "pimp slap" dash move.

I really can't wait for this game, and I doubt you guys can either. Here is a vid that some might not have seen yet... http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/movie02.html

Well... It was fun making a fool out of myself and everything. But I'm just passionate about my Sonic. You guys enjoy what ever you were talking about before I 'revived' this thing.

But jesus was my argument that terrible?

I hope they add sonic series charaters. I also hope they add megaman charaters as well that would be really cool :arf: I mean Megaman is a known nintendo charater :hand:

Wii Addict said:
Butt when in SSB I doubt he will fit in very well as a Nintendo character.
Maybe cuz he's not a nintendo character. :wtf:

Wii Addict said:
I really can't wait for this game, and I doubt you guys can either. Here is a vid that some might not have seen yet... http://www.smashbros.com/en/movie/movie02.html
Ooh, I like the new F-Zero place, but instead of F-Zero racers they're shy guys. :p

The game looks better than ever!

sonic would not go well in ssb b. I think that will be dum. he would not fit in. He is sega icon. Nintendo should have stayed with Nintendo characters. I am not really excited about using snake. I think he should not be included in the series. i fine with the characters in ssb m. I just hope the characters are balanced. And having sonic would not keep it balance.

system32 said:
sonic would not go well in ssb b. I think that will be dum. he would not fit in. He is sega icon. Nintendo should have stayed with Nintendo characters. I am not really excited about using snake. I think he should not be included in the series. i fine with the characters in ssb m. I just hope the characters are balanced. And having sonic would not keep it balance.

BITE YOUR TOUNGE that is harrole thing to say snake is problay the best thing to happen to ssb series because now we get to have 3 party character i think every buddy agrees with me when i say.... u r a baffon I KNOW I SPELT WRONG STOP BORTHING ME

Back