Sonic in SSB Brawl?

ssbb_lover said:
I meant in his special. :prrr: But has tons of awsome normal fighting moves, more than enough for the game. :D
Ya, i support Joe to be in it, but the move base different. Like for example: His fast motion can make HIS attack faster but weaker, and slow motion can make HIS attack go slower, but stronger.:D

i thought that only nintendo charecters where in super smash bros but the other day i was looking at screen shots of ssbb and it looked like the dude from MGS was in it

Jamma said:
thats what I'm trying to say their are NO third party characters in ssb except Snake and that is why I don't think viewtiful joe or sonic wii be in it

Ehm...dude...you're pretty much dumb. :D!

It's obvious you don't work for Nintendo. You don't work anywhere related to Nintendo. Chances are you don't work, and you're an 11-year-old rambling retartedly on his computer.

There is a huge possibility of many more third party characters. There's been hardly any information sent out about the game. Don't jump to conclusions.

I hope he would be in, I am one of his #1 fans, there is a proof Sonic will be in brawl:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaScscxvpbs[/MEDIA]

Nintendofan1990 said:
I hope he would be in, I am one of his #1 fans, there is a proof Sonic will be in brawl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaScscxvpbs
1. I probably shouldn't even bother posting, but whatever

2. Great job on bringing up dead news. >_>

3. That's not proof whatsoever, when it's at 25 sec left it shows the the SSBB logo and the music dies....then the sonic trailer comes through with different graphics, different music, and then it ends very abruptly. All signs that that is a total fake.

ssbb_lover said:
1. I probably shouldn't even bother posting, but whatever

2. Great job on bringing up dead news. >_>

3. That's not proof whatsoever, when it's at 25 sec left it shows the the SSBB logo and the music dies....then the sonic trailer comes through with different graphics, different music, and then it ends very abruptly. All signs that that is a total fake.
Alrght Alright, sombody has a good proof then they don't Show it, but you wanna? Here:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdFwom89sEQ[/MEDIA]

All that video says, is that sega and nintendo are working together for the sonic/mario olympics game, and that the sega guy would like to see sonic in brawl. Pure speculation. Also in the first video, the super smash bros brawl trailed was edited with a scene from sonic and the secret rings to look like sonic was jumping in.

omg sonics not going 2 b in brawl, u lier

Heh, just kidding. Seriously though, I knew all that stuff (i'm not being a know-it-all, I seriously knew all that stuff, you get a lot of info off this site you know...). I know that gives great proof, but it's NOT CONFIRMED. I'm still waiting NintySega.....i'm still waiting....

Brawl is in progress, and there are no news, at this time, about the game. Who knows?? Maybe we can have Sonic and other non-Nintendo characters as well.
How will Brawl be a great game? If they keep the same gameplay action, wich is great or even if they try to improve it, and add new characters like Sonic, this games will be even better, and at this time it looks awesome.
So I think that it'll be great to put Sonic in Brawl.

ssbb_lover said:
omg sonics not going 2 b in brawl, u lier

Heh, just kidding. Seriously though, I knew all that stuff (i'm not being a know-it-all, I seriously knew all that stuff, you get a lot of info off this site you know...). I know that gives great proof, but it's NOT CONFIRMED. I'm still waiting NintySega.....i'm still waiting....
NintySega? :smilewinkgrin: Well then. I gotta know if SEGA makes consoles with Nintendo, that would be sweet! :D Sega will be in buessniess again. I hope that will happen with Sega. :D

Ugh lets hope NOT. Sega failed in that department if you don't remember. I don't need them to bring down Nintendo as well. As for Sonic I hope he's not in Brawl and since we haven't gotten any sort of hints or confirmations regarding him I'm guessing he won't be.

The newest issue of Tips & Tricks is out and it has a little blurb about Super Smash Bros. Brawl. However, the weird thing is that they state something that we've never seen before. Where they got the information is puzzling because Sakurai and Miyamoto haven't ever talked about Brawl together since the E3 2006 roundtable. However, the magazine is pretty credible and what they said is definitely obvious.

"Nintendo hopes that Snake's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Brawl will encourage other publishers to allow their characters to join the Smash Bros. line-up, and is already actively negotiating for the rights to include at least one other non-Nintendo character. Both Sakurai and Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto have stated that Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog is the character that Smash Bros. fans have requested the most and... well, it's hard to type these words with our fingers crossed!"

Interesting. The first parts were known already. However, I've never even heard Sakurai make a reference to Sonic before! We'll see how it plays out. It's obvious Sonic is the most popular third party request, so we'll see how it goes.

http://wii.qj.net/Sakurai-and-Miyamoto-Comment-on-Sonic-s-Popularity/pg/49/aid/62240

Yojiro Ogawa the director of Sonic and the Secret rings for the Wii wants Sonic in Brawl! Yojiro Ogawa admitted this to Nintendo: The Official Magazine UK. He said “In my personal opinion, it would be great to have Sonic in it. But that would really involve Sonic and Nintendo’s management, it’s nothing to do with me!”

With Snake and possibly Sonic in it, other companies that have made games with Nintendo will wanna hop on. They might as well change the motto form Nintendo’s All Stars to Super Third Party smash!

http://smashbrossource.com/?p=12

Last edited:
MasterJedi2U said:
Ugh lets hope NOT. Sega failed in that department if you don't remember. I don't need them to bring down Nintendo as well. As for Sonic I hope he's not in Brawl and since we haven't gotten any sort of hints or confirmations regarding him I'm guessing he won't be.
How could you say that!? :eek:

Back