Sonic in SSB Brawl?

Sonic and Snake alone had me sold on the wiil. I can see the possiblities of Snake takin on Mario, and Zelda. Use that orange box baby lol. Im saving up my money for SSB Brawl! Im having a Brawl for all party at my friends house when it comes out!

minto said:
sonic would be one of the best people in ssbb so LET SONIC STAY:ihih:
You mean LET SONIC HOPEFULLY BE IN THE GAME. He can't stay, he was nvr in it the 1st place.

having sonic in the game will help make the game sell better. but i dont think he should be in ssb b. I love him but i dont think he should included. Right now i cant imagine him in ssb b. If sonic is in the game they should stop there and not add Knuckles or tails.

ssbb lover... is it really necessary to point out and correct every little mistake someone puts on these forums? Im sure you think your helping. But it just comes off as rude

Spyke said:
ssbb lover... is it really necessary to point out and correct every little mistake someone puts on these forums? Im sure you think your helping. But it just comes off as rude
You mean like what you're doing right now. ;)

How come they don't add more Donkey Kong characters to da game..
Like diddy,lanky, king k rool, chunky.. Ya Chunky!! How come no one likes Chunky Kong? He's Buff!!!

ssbb_lover said:
Ooh, I like the new F-Zero place, but instead of F-Zero racers they're shy guys. :p

The game looks better than ever!
I don't think that's a F-Zero stage, I think it's more of a Mario Kart stage because of the Shy Guys in karts. Also any kong from DK 64 would be a great addition, i would choose Kandy Kong though:smilewinkgrin:

That would be teh awsome if they put Sonic in. He's one fast mother fooker!

Wii_Rulez said:
I don't think that's a F-Zero stage, I think it's more of a Mario Kart stage because of the Shy Guys in karts. Also any kong from DK 64 would be a great addition, i would choose Kandy Kong though:smilewinkgrin:
I know you dumb dumb. :p What I meant is it's like a different version of it, it's practically the same level, but w/ shy guys and a mk track. :rolleyes:

No one likes Chunky Kong?!?! Are you kidding me??? I've been waiting for him to be in ssb 4eva!!! Lol, I hope nintendo doesn't crush my hopes again by not putting him in there. :sad:

ssbb_lover said:
I know you dumb dumb. :p What I meant is it's like a different version of it, it's practically the same level, but w/ shy guys and a mk track. :rolleyes:

No one likes Chunky Kong?!?! Are you kidding me??? I've been waiting for him to be in ssb 4eva!!! Lol, I hope nintendo doesn't crush my hopes again by not putting him in there. :sad:
I just got confused since you said "new F-Zero place", but whatever:rolleyes: Chunky Kong is cool, I like him better than Lanky Kong.

Wii_Rulez said:
I just got confused since you said "new F-Zero place", but whatever:rolleyes: Chunky Kong is cool, I like him better than Lanky Kong.
ROFLMFAO! Duh, lanky kong is on crack I think. :rolleyes:

Back