Sonic in SSB Brawl?

nah i dont think sonic would b a good charecter in ssbb srry but i think it might b cool to c wat moves hed do but just the hole thing bout him being in it i dont think is good

Man.
I think this is the perfect topic for my first post.
First of all for all you idiots that keep saying Sonic wouldnt 'Fit' in brawl.
My god! SHUT UP!
Who would have ever thought game & watch could fit??? Or freakin Pit! I keep hearin all this crap "He's not a good fighter.. And hes too fast" please... if thats the best objection you can come up with for sonic not being in it.
Then you are simply a moron.
Just stop talking, lie down before you hurt yourself.

In my opinion Sonic has VAST potential for Brawl and he fits perfectly in the current slew of characters. If youve ever played sonic battle for the GBA you can see where im coming from when say he Fits.
Sonic would do nothing but do good things for the game. Already i know a bunch of sony fan boys that are gonna get Brawl JUST because Snake will be in it. Then just imagine how many gamers sonic will bring in!

And for all the rest of you who keep saying he will absolutely NOT be in it.
Again you are an ignorant stooge
Myamoto wants him
He was the most requested third party character in Japan and the rest of the world.
And Hal already stated they were interested in getting 2-3 more third party characters.
Nintendo and Sega have excellent relations, Sonic has been on numerous Nintendo consoles. I cant imagine why they wouldnt want theyre mascot included in possibly the greatest game of all time.

And honestly if you are opposed to Sonic being in the game
then you are against brawls success as a game
Cause Sonic will bring nothing but that for the franchise
Success

i think the possibilities are endless.... smash brothers could make a wrestling type game where you have to fight in classes such as jiggly puff and pikachu in a lightwieght class and donkey kong and bowser in heavy wieght and fox and sonic in fast catergory. nintendo could even make it so you choose a game such as zelda and then a whole menu opens up with all the zelda charactors.

nintendo could do anything and everything an we just have to wait.......

Spyke said:
My god! SHUT UP!
Or freakin Pit!
I keep hearin all this crap "
Then you are simply a moron.
Just stop talking, lie down before you hurt yourself.
Again you are an ignorant stooge
your first post. How lovely

Congrats on bumping a topic that hasn't had a response it 2 months... idiot

Sonic has to be in brawl lot more than Snake i mean i bearly know what he is besides he is a spy guy thing and sonic speed will be sooo cool and his brawl should be like supper sonic and attack every buddy really fast and he should be in green red purple pink black and white and if they delete falco i'll go crazy he is my best character

Can anyone talk normal on these forums? Excuse me if your a foreigner and don't know English very well, but at least try to put some commas and periods every now and then :frown2: Also, you don't normally use shorthand on forums (though there are exceptions) because your not being rushed like in IM (instant messenger), take your time and think out your post...

Listen Spyke, you said that who would have ever thought Game&Watch or pit could have ever been put in Brawl....here's my response....

1. Game&Watch sucks ass, no one ever even wanted him in Smash Bros.

2. Pit is fricken perfect for the game (double katanas, flying, bow & arrow :shocked: ), what do you mean no one would ever think he would be in the game?

I agree that Sonic would be good in the game just because of the money factor for Nintendo, but I don't want want him to take one of the few 3rd party spots that are available when I really want a different character to be in there...

ssbb_lover said:
Can anyone talk normal on these forums? Excuse me if your a foreigner and don't know English very well, but at least try to put some commas and periods every now and then :frown2: Also, you don't normally use shorthand on forums (though there are exceptions) because your not being rushed like in IM (instant messenger), take your time and think out your post...

Listen Spyke, you said that who would have ever thought Game&Watch or pit could have ever been put in Brawl....here's my response....

1. Game&Watch sucks ass, no one ever even wanted him in Smash Bros.

2. Pit is fricken perfect for the game (double katanas, flying, bow & arrow :shocked: ), what do you mean no one would ever think he would be in the game?

I agree that Sonic would be good in the game just because of the money factor for Nintendo, but I don't want want him to take one of the few 3rd party spots that are available when I really want a different character to be in there...

.... <3

Ahaha, it's true though, what were they thinking with Game&Watch? It was so very anti-climatic when you go through all that trouble to unlock him. Sonic would be cool in SSBB I reckon... just not one of the favorite characters. He'll more be there for -like you say- the money factor for Nintendo. But it'd still be a pleasure to see him in there.

BlightedArt said:
.... <3

Ahaha, it's true though, what were they thinking with Game&Watch? It was so very anti-climatic when you go through all that trouble to unlock him. Sonic would be cool in SSBB I reckon... just not one of the favorite characters. He'll more be there for -like you say- the money factor for Nintendo. But it'd still be a pleasure to see him in there.
Ya, I mean when you turn on the game and see Sonic as one of the characters to choose, it would look pretty cool. :yesnod: But, honestly, I just don't care if it goes either way. :sick:

Back