SOTW Contest #1 Application

Can we talk about this in the other thread? Only applications should be in this thread... </sorry for saying that, but it had to be said>

Brawny said:
Can we talk about this in the other thread? Only applications should be in this thread... </sorry for saying that, but it had to be said>
LMAO, you're right, but it's not a topic that can branch into a 3 page long discussion, just answering a question.

No worries. :)

Sigoftheweek

hopefully it worked but im still proud of myself

EDIT: it still didnt work

I have a lot of time now....I thought I had an AP essay due, but it's not till NEXT week monday. I've gotten 4 new sigs done since I entered my piece of crap earlier. I vote for a new rule....one siggy change allowed, within 2 days of end?

</completely ignore previous>

^ Lol, you just can't change the rules this time atleast....next time maybe.

Brawny said:
yep, that's what I figured. That's why I put the disclaimer. LMAO...

Lmao, yeah your a disclaimer.. :ihih:

ssbb_lover said:
:(

What could you be doing wrong??

ill try uploading it again

i506567_Sigoftheweek1copy.gif

YAY! IT WORKED!!! :thumbsup: I put an ipod guy in theres because evertime som1 says the word music thats what i think about.... some ipod guy. lol

Bubbagump's banner demonstrates the corporate monopoly of our minds, man. They've got control and they want more, man. It's just crazy.

Here's my badboy:

dre11de3.png

Might change the text if I have time, but otherwise I'm happy with it :] one of the first I've really used C4D's properly. And recently I finally got CS2, so Il'l be able to use photo filters and shizz in the future :] woopwoop.

^ The stock doesn't match the bg though.

And we're allowed to change our entry whenever ?

Gymdawg said:
Bubbagump's banner demonstrates the corporate monopoly of our minds, man. They've got control and they want more, man. It's just crazy.
apple always wants control and they get it. BTW nice work wiired and wats a photo filter?

Last edited:
Back