Stereotypical Bullcrap

aha no, just a cpouple of my friends from new jersey asked me if they were illegal here, so ya

Well the Big one in my town is that we all are hicks or live on farms or something just because we have around 10, 000 people. Even though we have many Subdivisions and all that. Oh well, its nice having someone from another town come into yours to play sports and what not and try to make fun of your town.

Makes for good playing :wink:

I agree with Zapasant.
I bet there are still people who think Canadians have pet beavers and live in igloos. Also the making fun of ' EH ' is'nt funny anymore.

Last edited:
You should watch this one movie Rick Mercer made devoted to just asking American's about their neighbour to the north. I only caught a snippet of it before I had to leave my cousins, some American's though we were part of Europe.

Floydd said:
You should watch this one movie Rick Mercer made devoted to just asking American's about their neighbour to the north. I only caught a snippet of it before I had to leave my cousins, some American's though we were part of Europe.

L O L O L O L O L

i lawled.

The stereotype for Asians is that they can't drive, for of course ridiculous reasons... or is that racist?... I forget.

Friend of mine believes all Ohioans are basically hick farmers, and hillbillies. That, and also that it's apparently cold down here, I have no idea where she got that idea from. Though, in my area it's pretty much completely the opposite. mm... Ohio, the back door of USA. :scared:

Fire Flower said:
I agree with Zapasant.
I bet there are still people who think Canadians have pet beavers and live in igloos. Also the making fun of ' EH ' is'nt funny anymore.

Exactly, only the people in the NorthWest Territories live in Igloo's.
Although with the weather we get in Ontario sometimes, you would think we do live in Igloo's. :lol:

CantGetAWii said:
Exactly, only the people in the NorthWest Territories live in Igloo's.
Although with the weather we get in Ontario sometimes, you would think we do live in Igloo's. :lol:

yeah in alberta here, it reached -50 on the weekend:yikes:

kiraownsurmom said:
And bacon,dont forget the bacon...im kidding

Americans:fat
Irish:drunk
Germans:neo-nazis
Asians:genius'
Spanish:illegal

etc.

That's hilarious that all the stereotypical attributes were negative EXCEPT for Asians - are you Asian? :lol:

That reminds me of the classic interview response to "What is your worse attribute?" Answer: "I work too hard."

blueovalboy7 said:
Yea, all of California is a beach, we all surf, have long hair, and smoke a lot of weed. :D

OK, now that one is actually true.

:D

Back