Stupidest thing you've seen your opponent do.

aww shut up is this a best brawler thread?

Hes not the one who started the subject, so back off.

im talkin 2 the 2 of em

You quoted him.o-o

LMFAO, he is. Trust me. o-o

And sking, :lol:. bros 4 life

Ya. whoever has the name "_____ KING" or "______MASTER" usually doesn't fight very well. especially in Brawl when their best character's Ike. Go Jigglypuff! Lightest character in the game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbA5Q6o2Ewg&feature=related

t-t-t-that was one hell of a match. so much dodgin, suicidin, and so much unecissary attacks

Ya. whoever has the name "_____ KING" or "______MASTER" usually doesn't fight very well. especially in Brawl when their best character's Ike. Go Jigglypuff! Lightest character in the game!

jigglypuff is worser than ike actually. being the lightest character in the game..jiggly is EASILY sent off stage and K.O'd at low percentages. ike only has one disadvantage: air game.
but in this match up, ike makes up for it by having greater attack range. all you really must know is to be distant from. so...yeah noob learn.

i am actually.

aww shut up is this a best brawler thread?

no1 said it was dumbass. im just pointing out the obvious

Hes not the one who started the subject, so back off.

^ this

im talkin 2 the 2 of em

You quoted him.o-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbA5Q6o2Ewg&feature=related

^ watch and stfu

t-t-t-that was one hell of a match. so much dodgin, suicidin, and so much unecissary attacks

idiot. only one suicide happend. thats an Ike ditto.

My point exactly.

like you know something noob.

jigglypuff is worser than ike actually. being the lightest character in the game..jiggly is EASILY sent off stage and K.O'd at low percentages. ike only has one disadvantage: air game.
but in this match up, ike makes up for it by having greater attack range. all you really must know is to be distant from. so...yeah noob learn.

*sigh* It takes a pro like me to be a challenging Jigglypuff. Fly around, make it harder to be hit, makes the opponent lose defense, land a hit, repeat. Plus, no character is *worse* or *better* than other ones. Only a worse or better player. P.S. "worser"?

like you know something noob.

Explain what i just typed in.

P.S., noobs call others noobs.

Last edited:
*sigh* It takes a pro like me to be a challenging Jigglypuff. Fly around, make it harder to be hit, makes the opponent lose defense, land a hit, repeat. Plus, no character is *worse* or *better* than other ones. Only a worse or better player. P.S. "worser"?

Explain what i just typed in.

P.S., noobs call others noobs.

Ok, so your telling me two people at the same skill level and they verse ganon vs meta is going to be a close match. BS, there are tiers in brawl.

Ok, so your telling me two people at the same skill level and they verse ganon vs meta is going to be a close match. BS, there are tiers in brawl.

Tiers, tiers, tiers. The kind of thing I only pay attention to in Pokemon. Tiers don't have anything to do with skill in my book. That's why I'd rather be C. Falcon & Ganondorf other than Meta Knight. I don't trust tiers.

Blue Yoshi, tiers do exist, but skill does come first. If a good Jiggly user battles a weak Meta Knight User, Jiggly is going to win. But if a Jiggly user and a Meta Knight user with about the same skill level fight, the Meta user will most likely win.

So use whatever damn character you want, it mostly boils down to skill anyway. I get more satisfaction by winning with low-tier characters like Jiggly anyway.

SMASH KING, quit being a hypocrite. Your accusing people of being noobs when your acting like a noob yourself.

simple minded, inaccurate, anything that holds no ground or is completely off...is my way of distinquishing noobs from pros.
based on all the posts ive seen on this thread..i can easily point out whos who and whos not pro.

I dont think that Blue Yoshi said that Jiggly was an awesome fighter, he just said he liked using her. Whats so noobish about that? Noobs often tend to lean towards using high-tier characters like Meta Knight anyway, due to it usually improving their chances of winning....I guess he dosnt believe in tiers, but still.

Unless your saying hes a noob based off something else.

Yea. I think more about skill than tiers. I like using the puff, Jigglypuff, & I also like Kirby & the Weegee man, Luigi. Plus, if this were a Melee thread, you'd see me using Pichu. & no, like I said before, no character is "better" or "worse" than other characters, there are only better or worse players.

Yea. I think more about skill than tiers. I like using the puff, Jigglypuff, & I also like Kirby & the Weegee man, Luigi. Plus, if this were a Melee thread, you'd see me using Pichu. & no, like I said before, no character is "better" or "worse" than other characters, there are only better or worse players.

Dude no, there are charaters better than worse than other. There is tiers, just stop. It usually comes down to skill but as I SAID you will not beat a meta with a ganon if you too are equal skilled.

Back