Stupidest thing you've seen your opponent do.

...fine. You believe what you want, I believe what I want. But I will say 1 more thing, what a character lacks in one thing, it grows in another. Like Ganon, very slow, very powerful when he hits. Meta Knight, very fast, very weak. The choice is yours.

...fine. You believe what you want, I believe what I want. But I will say 1 more thing, what a character lacks in one thing, it grows in another. Like Ganon, very slow, very powerful when he hits. Meta Knight, very fast, very weak. The choice is yours.

Dude, this isnt like god or anything. Theres prove and solid facts that there are tiers. And a character is not only based on speed and strength,....i see why sking called you a noob.

Dude, this isnt like god or anything. Theres prove and solid facts that there are tiers. And a character is not only based on speed and strength,....i see why sking called you a noob.

dude, its all about skill its just that the way u use skill with ganon and meta is completely diffrent. NO CHARACTER IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER! only skill matters

I know that people created tiers & that it isn't like god. ...Just wanted to say that. :/

dude, its all about skill its just that the way u use skill with ganon and meta is completely diffrent. NO CHARACTER IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER! only skill matters

i am actually.

my friend One-X killed an ike 5 times and he died 0 times. skill man, skill

Character are better than other characters, dude everyone whos good in brawl and knows brawl well, knows there are tiers. Its been like that since ssb. OK? GET IT. http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_list

Skill does matter! YES it does, but you will not beat a ganon equal skilled as a meta. Get that through your head. A skilled ganon verses a weak meta yes but not there other way around or equal.

I know that people created tiers & that it isn't like god. ...Just wanted to say that. :/

I said it isnt like god, you have a choice to believe and not believe but when there is prove, man made, you gotta go with that.

BTw gamemasta dont double post........ugh.

Last edited:

Character are better than other characters, dude everyone whos good in brawl and knows brawl well, knows there are tiers. Its been like that since ssb. OK? GET IT. http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Tier_list

Skill does matter! YES it does, but you will not beat a ganon equal skilled as a meta. Get that through your head. A skilled ganon verses a weak meta yes but not there other way around or equal.

I said it isnt like god, you have a choice to believe and not believe but when there is prove, man made, you gotta go with that.

BTw gamemasta dont double post........ugh.

tiers are cheap, thats why when in doubt, skills come in. Like ike, his attacks are unusually strong, so my friend used SKILL to pwn ike
i only mentioned tiers so we could shut up and use this thread correctly. HAPPY!!!??? you better be.
it all comes down to skills k?

tiers are cheap, thats why when in doubt, skills come in. Like ike, his attacks are unusually strong, so my friend used SKILL to pwn ike
i only mentioned tiers so we could shut up and use this thread correctly. HAPPY!!!??? you better be.
it all comes down to skills k?

First of all you said theres no tiers. So make up your mind, your getting me pissed.

You make no sense, whos your friend? Are we talking about that no, read before you post. And you didn't mention tiers smart one, i did. OK? Get it straight, noob.

There are tiers, and i never said skill doesn't count. I repeatedly said what you said at the end of your so called paragraph.(don't know what that blob was).

And no **** it comes to skill, i kept saying that over and over. my point was to set it straight that tiers exist. UGH!:mad5:

Those who are better in Brawl know that there are tiers, but ignore the fact there are.

Skill does matter! YES it does, but you will not beat a ganon equal skilled as a meta. Get that through your head. A skilled ganon verses a weak meta yes but not there other way around or equal

...Determined little guy aren't ya? Not even a Falcon Punch can break his ice.

1. I didn't say you meant it, 2. I chose not to believe in tiers, & 3. Japan has laws, but America doesn't have to follow them, for America is an independent country. I try not to curse, but for now, excuse my French, but TR4Q. Good day, & good licks.

...Wait, wait, wait, TOO. OFF. TOPIC. FOR. THREAD.

Last edited:

Those who are better in Brawl know that there are tiers, but ignore the fact there are.

Skill does matter! YES it does, but you will not beat a ganon equal skilled as a meta. Get that through your head. A skilled ganon verses a weak meta yes but not there other way around or equal

...Determined little guy aren't ya? Not even a Falcon Punch can break his ice.

1. I didn't say you meant it, 2. I chose not to believe in tiers, & 3. Japan has laws, but America doesn't have to follow them, for America is an independent country. I try not to curse, but for now, excuse my French, but TR4Q. Good day, & good licks.

...Wait, wait, wait, TOO. OFF. TOPIC. FOR. THREAD.

Little guy? Dude im 6'1...football line backer w.e

And now you finnally agree that there are tier thank you for proving that your were wrong. Now lets move on please.:p

And you just metion japan, then french and then did some wierd stuff. Dude now thats as off-topic as you can get. And good licks?, pedophile. You live in usa, so shut it. Back off, and silence you.

Little guy? Dude im 6'1...football line backer w.e

And now you finnally agree that there are tier thank you for proving that your were wrong. Now lets move on please.:p

And you just metion japan, then french and then did some wierd stuff. Dude now thats as off-topic as you can get. And good licks?, pedophile. You live in usa, so shut it. Back off, and silence you.

OBJECTION! 1. Don't care really, 2. Exactly WHEN did I say that Tiers didn't exist? 3. So? I was making an example of that I don't have to follow a rule for competitions if I'm not in one. I corrected myself of being off-topic after. 4. I'm a Yoshi, a dinosaur with a long tongue. Lick? Get it? Ha Ha, not very funny? 5. Denied, I kill you.

(Wow, to think this entire thing started with the comment, "^ DG tryna sound smart. :lol:" Blame him for the argument!)

To be on topic, I've seen WAY to much Final Destination. I usually call it Destination, for it's never my final destination.

Last edited:
Back