suggestion: adult area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chute

very low idiot tolerance
Aug 18, 2007
oxford
on the minimoto forum that I frequent it's mostly young or not so young adults, and we have a section just for the younguns which I think is a good idea.

Now, with this forum mainly being populated by kids, would it not make sense to do the same in reverse? That way I dont have to read pages of pre-pubic drivel.

The minimoto forum also allows you to alter in your user profile which sub forums will be searched for new posts which is another good idea (mine searches everything except the kids section)

Right, thats my idea. cue flames.

You have to be 13 to join this site, So there are no Kids, just teens and 40 year old men who live with there moms.

Oh yeah, and alot of the teens are more mature than some of the adults here. True, True.

Last edited:
bilzar said:
You have to be 13 to join this site, So there are no Kids, just teens and 40 year old men who live with there moms.

Oh yeah, and alot of the teens are more mature than some of the adults here. True, True.

just because you say the word true twice doesnt make it actually a fact you know.

I can only assume the mature teens here don't actually post.

for the record I am 36 and don't live with my mum.

at age 13 you're still a kid.

Chute said:
just because you say the word true twice doesnt make it actually a fact you know.

I can only assume the mature teens here don't actually post.

for the record I am 36 and don't live with my mum.

at age 13 you're still a kid.

Wow...I can only say...You make me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who said that me saying "True" is a fact? Though it is a fact. You are barely on this forum so you would not know. One more thing for that sentence, Doesn't has an apostrophe on it. :yesnod:

If Mature teens didn't post here, we would not have mature teens,because this is a forum, where you POST, therefore your logic in that sentence is really...quite horrible

Yes, an I'm 14 and I do live with my mom? Your point is? That "40 year old living with mom thing" was a joke, son.

At age 13 you become a teenager, you go through Puberty! You become a young man/woman...you are no longer a kid.

bilzar said:
Wow...I can only say...You make me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who said that me saying "True" is a fact? Though it is a fact. You are barely on this forum so you would not know. One more thing for that sentence, Doesn't has an apostrophe on it. :yesnod:

If Mature teens didn't post here, we would not have mature teens,because this is a forum, where you POST, therefore your logic in that sentence is really...quite horrible

Yes, an I'm 14 and I do live with my mom? Your point is? That "40 year old living with mom thing" was a joke, son.

At age 13 you become a teenager, you go through Puberty! You become a young man/woman...you are no longer a kid.

actually I read this forum every day, please get your facts straight before correcting me.

I know what a forum is, obviously.

13/14 is a kid. it's only kids that don't think that way.

yes, possibly I was short of an apostophe, but that's not quite such a childish mistake as 'evar' is it?

I knew this would get flamed.

Could anyone who doesn't buy their own food and clothes not post any more? I put this here for the mods as a suggestion, I only want replies from them or other adults please.

Chute said:
actually I read this forum every day, please get your facts straight before correcting me.

I know what a forum is, obviously.

13/14 is a kid. it's only kids that don't think that way.

yes, possibly I was short of an apostophe, but that's not quite such a childish mistake as 'evar' is it?

I knew this would get flamed.

Could anyone who doesn't buy their own food and clothes not post any more? I put this here for the mods as a suggestion, I only want replies from them or other adults please.

1.How am I suppose to know you check the site everyday? It's not like you call me every night! Just reading it doesn't make you a member.
2.Obvissluy you don't

wait I'm not done...I accidently hit reply...One sec and I will finish my flame

Suggestions Thread:

http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/36951-general-forum-suggestions.html

Closing remarks:

Whether you joined five months ago and or a couple weeks ago everyone has a say in what goes on here. So, even though Chute may not have as many posts as you it doesn't mean he's not an active member.

If you were to take a look at the "How Old Are The WiiChat Members..." you would notice that quite a few of the members here are in fact under the age of thirteen. Also that comment regarding the 40+ age group still living with their parents was uncalled for bilzar.

Just reading it doesn't make you a member.

Whether or not he posts a lot he is still an active member. After all, he did register an account. Therefore, he is a member.

Regarding this whole situation: In my opinion, I believe that an adult section would lead to some members feeling excluded seeing as there are quite a few younger members that frequent this site. Therefore, those members would then request a section of their own. Thus possibly causing more problems. However, feel free to bring this up in the site suggestion thread and see what other members have to say regarding the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back