Super Smash Bros. 4

If you're trying to imply that the videos could be fake, I'm very doubtful of that. Let's say that the Shulk video is fake (it's not), using a Shulk skin mod. That still wouldn't explain (Clown Car) Bowser Jr., who confirms Shulk anyway due to being part of the same leak.

From what I saw, Shulk and Bowser Jr. were never in the same video. Could very well be bait and switch.

From what I saw, Shulk and Bowser Jr. were never in the same video. Could very well be bait and switch.
I doubt it.

Well, someone sounds confident.
I'm actually retaining some degree of doubt...not that it's much. At least I'm not saying the characters are 100% confirmed, which they're not.

1Ynwg3T.jpg

ZTc1lSu.jpg

Actual original art that isn't the exact same profile of Shulk we've seen everywhere else? Okay, I'm convinced.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now there's a Ninty Direct on friday. Oh boy...

Last edited:
Wait... I don't get why you said sexist or why you crossed it out...

nandoplzlol

I'm jokingly referrin' to our bout about sexism awhile back.

Besides, you wouldn't even be able to tell if he has eyeshadow or not in the middle of a heated fight anyways.

That's no excuse t' have low-quality aesthetics.

A valid excuse however, would be to reduce lag. Like with the whole "assist trophies are displayed at 30 FPS" bit.

I do wonder, when the 3ds comes out, does that mean we will pretty much know all the characters for the wii u?

Aye, it's been confirmed awhile ago that the roster will be the exact same in both verisons.

Miiverse is a joke

definitely gonna sig this one day even if it is quote mining

Ninty o' 'Murica ain't too happy 'bout these vidyas. Someone find 'em on pirate bay or somethin'.

They could still update the 3DS version and have the same characters in the Wii U and 3DS version if they decide to put one or two more characters in the Wii U version ^^.
Or... DLC.

Oh my Goodness how did these leaks happen. One of them (the first one) actually said that there will be DLC (with the exact characters... So yeah.
Leaked roster: http://i.imgur.com/aM7Jsof.jpg

If it's real. I'd be really ****in happy :D

I'm 100% sure that if they'll do that, they'll make it free DLC, like the Mario Kart DLC.

By the way, there won't be a Nintendo Direct. That's just a fake Twitter account who tweeted that.

100% sure? You're even more confident than Neosquid.

Why would they include DLC characters that take up more space instead of just including them in the original game anyway?

Ninty o' 'Murica ain't too happy 'bout these vidyas. Someone find 'em on pirate bay or somethin'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGymyOdODjs

I didn't bother to listen to him talk, so if he says somefin stupid I don't know about it.

They could still update the 3DS version and have the same characters in the Wii U and 3DS version if they decide to put one or two more characters in the Wii U version ^^.
Or... DLC.

Oh my Goodness how did these leaks happen. One of them (the first one) actually said that there will be DLC (with the exact characters... So yeah.
Leaked roster: http://i.imgur.com/aM7Jsof.jpg

If it's real. I'd be really ****in happy :D
I heard the DLC bit might be fake. I don't even know for sure what's legit and what's not right now, aside from Duck Hunt Dog, Shulk, Jr., Dr. Mario, and Pittoo being in. And those pics Assasin linked to.

100% sure? You're even more confident than Neosquid.
^
100% doesn't actually exist tbh probability wise at least

Actual original art that isn't the exact same profile of Shulk we've seen everywhere else? Okay, I'm convinced.
+1

Now there's a Ninty Direct on friday. Oh boy...
What's your source? I hope it isn't Nintendo of Americo...

Last edited:
Why would they include DLC characters that take up more space instead of just including them in the original game anyway?

Because by doing that they can focus more on the other aspects of the game and release the game earlier. After that they can think about the other characters and have time to balance them out for in the game as well :)

Here's more cool information about the leak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD-Ij8StS88

That makes it even better! :D

Last edited:
I'm 100% sure that if they'll do that, they'll make it free DLC, like the Mario Kart DLC.

No, there's no comparison with that DLC to Smash 4 character DLC. The Mercedes Benz part'a the DLC was sponsored; it didn't need to cost the fans anythin'. The rest was just patch-update stuff, most likely tagged into the Benz DLC solely for convenience. Not only will Smash 4 characters not be sponsored, they'l need more than just nice lookin' textures. There's character balance 'n testing, the actual creation and refinement of the character's moveset and animations, etc. Tons of work is put into a single character t' make it ready for the public eye. Eye candy that uses another cart's statistics and hitboxes? Not so much.

Time constraints.

yoshi's brawl returns, ganon still clone, bj and shulk confirmed

mind blown

Last edited:
Back