Super Smash Bros. 4

lol, I knew you'd be the one to comment first, but didn't think you'd get offended >.<
I was just joking, no offense taken. I'm used to Ike being so slow and powerful, and yes, he's not exactly the lightest character there is.

Well, now that I've had my taste of Project M, going back to that old Ike will be quite the switch...
I will still be playing him in Smash 4, but if Greninja / Robin / Marth / Lucina feel better, then I won't be maining him anymore.

i main every fire emblem character always <3

Speaking of, I played the demo for a good amount today. Managed to 5-stock with Mario. Was really close but only got to 4 with Link. That D-air is fun.

I was just joking, no offense taken. I'm used to Ike being so slow and powerful, and yes, he's not exactly the lightest character there is.

Well, now that I've had my taste of Project M, going back to that old Ike will be quite the switch...
I will still be playing him in Smash 4, but if Greninja / Robin / Marth / Lucina feel better, then I won't be maining him anymore.

Alright good ^^. I'm just sayin that it's way easier to combo in this game with certain characters.
And I don't see Ike doing a combo with more than 2 hits...

I'm certain that the other characters you have in mind will be really awesome :D

Yeah I probably will also main the Fire Emblem characters
and everyone else while I am at it

My exact thoughts :3

I'm kind of done playing against computer players...
Do you guys know how to get custom servers for Brawl?

I tried this:
http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...ccasional-server-issues-are-temporary.355374/

But after loading the custom stages in vault nothing happened. It just stayed on there and my only option was to create a new custom stage.
No weird screen stuff going on. Do you guys know what I could've done wrong?
Do I need to get a new friend-code? I don't think I'd need that before Gecko even works...
Can you guys help me maybe?

6m3YcJj.png

THIS NEEDS TO BE AN ALT

5 days? Don't you mean 2 months? I don't have a 3DS.
I'm gonna wait for the New 3DS to release.

Back