Super Smash Bros. 4

I don't... Explain please? What about the AI?
I do know about Lucario's counter getting really powerful when he has a lot of damage though.

The ai seems to read your input perfectly and will counter effortlessly. A lot. Lucario was the biggest culprit from my experience and I'm in no hurry to see him again.

Got Ganondorf, who is still the half-assed clone he's always been.

I see. And I thought the cpu's would be underpowered again ;D

I'll be going to a Smash 4 Wii U tournament next weekend (so not this one) and I'm doubting which character I should use.
My current thoughts: Palutena / Pit / Captain Falcon / Kirby / Villager / Shulk / Sheik / Link / Tink.
What are you guys' recommendations if you've only been able to play some of them 2 times, but if you've watched a lot of vids from the 3DS version already?

Due to a friend's recommendation, I tried out Zero Suit Samus earlier today. ... So far she's probably my favorite veteran.

As for unlockables, I unlocked up to Lucina from playing in my spare time at school today. I'll probably do the rest tonight and tomorrow.

My first For Glory match involved establishing myself as the one true naked Shulk player. Even got to sudden death, but I remembered my sacred Backslash whereas the other guy went for his dash attack.

Second match was against Little Mac, who acted so broken he essentially killed himself twice. He quickly got me to 100 damage while he was still around five damage, which scared me half to death, but his recovery is horrific from what I witnessed. Lack of air control combined with my Smash art did him in in a very awkward manner.

My first For Glories were as 'murica Mario and Bowser.
Both were against the same person who played as Villager.
There wasn't much to talk about from those battles, but I won both matches, so that's good, I guess?
I'll probably play more For Glory after I unlock everyone.

Is it possible to change the order the Monado arts appear? It's annoying missing the right art and having to go through them again.
I second this.

The ai, when it has access to counter moves, is ridiculous. Lucario was from another world.
That's because it's the only thing the AI knows how to do correctly. It's incredibly annoying.

I see. And I thought the cpu's would be underpowered again ;D
They are. CPUs still suck, but they suck so much now that they have to rely only on perfectly-timed Counter moves to deal damage.

GOD DAMN IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

I spent so many time trying to get those custom servers working on Brawl (thanks Trago), but it just wouldn't work.
And now, suddenly for some weird reason, my Wii isn't able to read Wii discs anymore... So now I can't even play offline anymore!
Sometimes he does read them, but if that happens, I start the game and the Wii starts creating weird noises and then I get an error.
Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I have to detach the Wii parts from eachother?
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? D:

Back