Super Smash Bros. 4

6m3YcJj.png
This makes me almost not hate Tink.

Also, if I heal any more, I might be getting into online too, already have everything working except myself.

tbh I could not care less about the demo
conveniently the actual game comes out the same day my boss is leaving for vacation, so I can play it for a week without interruption

This makes me almost not hate Tink.
hating tink is a bannable offense

Yeah, but vbrawl Tink is closer to smash 4 Tink than PM Tink, so it makes it more relevant (in my eyes) I guess.

I can actually respect PM Tink's camping kinda, still want the Young Link mobility back though. On a random tangent, am I the only one who wants them to replace his massive jumping fsmash with a swing from the hammer he got in WW? ...Roughly same range, should be about as devastating, and it's a unique spin.

Yeah, but vbrawl Tink is closer to smash 4 Tink than PM Tink, so it makes it more relevant (in my eyes) I guess.

I can actually respect PM Tink's camping kinda, still want the Young Link mobility back though. On a random tangent, am I the only one who wants them to replace his massive jumping fsmash with a swing from the hammer he got in WW? ...Roughly same range, should be about as devastating, and it's a unique spin.
That sounds interesting
Honestly I want his old Dash Attack back with a killer first hit Forward Smash and a powerful grounded Up Special

Guys, Miiverse is at it again
tumblr_inline_ncoay8QNKl1r4dsv1.png

Last edited:
TOMORROW i will probably be too busy to get it then
skip school. Delete your plans. Idk what you're doing tomorrow but sm4sh is leagues more important.

I'll probs go to the midnight release and drag my friends with me

I actually don't have school tomorrow...
Now I feel like I should be ashamed of not having a 3DS and playing Smash Bros all day tomorrow. Which is definitely what I would do if I'd own a 3DS.

Is it possible to change the order the Monado arts appear? It's annoying missing the right art and having to go through them again.

Back