Super Smash Bros. 4

This was posted 6 days ago
this one talks about namco working with Sakuri

this means three things
1. Namco influence (most probably perturbed by Sakuri)
2. Namco characters can get in
3. More people working on Smash, the sooner it comes out

Last edited:
herpaderp i go again

The fact that they're VERY unlikely to be rushed to finish the game is definitely a good thing. Brawl's wi-fi was so lackluster because they were delayin' the game just to get wi-fi in there. With the WiiU sure to have improved internet stuff 'n such, I have little doubt that Sakurai will pull off the exact opposite of Brawl's online experience. Which is to say, brilliant.

And as I mentioned previously, my heart would ache if the gameplay changed to encompass the typical 2D fighter/Soul Calibur that Namco-Bandai is known for makin'. I really hope that NamDai does nothin' more than speed up the process and help refine the tried 'n true game mechanics we all love, not change 'em. Don't care if said change is for better or worse, I don't want it either way.

herpaderp i go again

The fact that they're VERY unlikely to be rushed to finish the game is definitely a good thing. Brawl's wi-fi was so lackluster because they were delayin' the game just to get wi-fi in there. With the WiiU sure to have improved internet stuff 'n such, I have little doubt that Sakurai will pull off the exact opposite of Brawl's online experience. Which is to say, brilliant.

And as I mentioned previously, my heart would ache if the gameplay changed to encompass the typical 2D fighter/Soul Calibur that Namco-Bandai is known for makin'. I really hope that NamDai does nothin' more than speed up the process and help refine the tried 'n true game mechanics we all love, not change 'em. Don't care if said change is for better or worse, I don't want it either way.
I think nintendo has it's own system now
And yes,
I am half and half on the topic of Namco's help
though I would like to see their characters. They used Link. Now it's time to turn in the favor

I had a possible character list made, but since I do not have my computer with me, I can not post it. I also have an audio file of this guy talking about possible characters in the game for 2 hours, which served as an inspiration. When I get home (which will be August) I may post it. Is there a seperate thread specifically for SSB4 rosters? I'm too lazy to check.

I had a possible character list made, but since I do not have my computer with me, I can not post it. I also have an audio file of this guy talking about possible characters in the game for 2 hours, which served as an inspiration. When I get home (which will be August) I may post it. Is there a seperate thread specifically for SSB4 rosters? I'm too lazy to check.
Here or There (old thread), preferably here
If you want someone to make a moveset you can post it here

Here's my roster in no particular order (more to come too):
Toon Zelda and Phantom Zelda
Lute
Masked Link
Altaïr or Ezio (3rd party, probably no chance of getting in)
Batman (3rd party, probably no chance of getting in)
Lyon
Ephraim
Hector
Trainer Blue
Bowser Jr.
Little Mac

most of them already made movesets

Alright, so so far I want....

-Ghirahim (most)
-Shulk
-Bowser Jr.
-Phoenix Wright

I really should get working on the movesets/stage I promised, but I'm lazy. :c

I think Bowser Jr. has a shot, and I think another Kong will get in. My vote is on the obvious one (Dixie), but ya never know. Also, I hear Namco's online is getting to the point where it is really really good, so I hope they take that to Smash as well.

I think Bowser Jr. has a shot, and I think another Kong will get in. My vote is on the obvious one (Dixie), but ya never know. Also, I hear Namco's online is getting to the point where it is really really good, so I hope they take that to Smash as well.
That would be awesome
I hope they organize it well too

And there is a K. Rool Moveset WiiAssasin

Back