Super Smash Bros. 4

time for me to get awakening after finishing kingdom hearts ddd.
speaking of which, i would like nintendo to add a character (roxas...) from KH as a third character trophy.
Robin's fighting style is very appealing
Lucina just looked like a femal clone of marth to me at first glance.
falcon looked awesome in that reveal
still no she-hulk.....

All of the newcomers up to this point have been announced with some sort of reveal trailer. (Wii Fit Trainer, Mega Man, Pac Man, Palutena, Little Mac, Greninja, Robin, Lucina, etc.)
It's worth mentioning that back in 2007 Corocoro announced that they were going to reveal the entire roster on one of their issues, only for them to be missing most of the unlockable characters (I think the only ones they managed to leak were Luigi, Ness, and Marth). I'm taking this full roster leak with a grain of salt. If anything, they'll maybe show some returning characters that haven't been announced. If that's the case, then my fingers are crossed for Mewtwo and Meta Knight.

Although Coro Coro is a viable source, it's much more viable than it is with Pokemon than it is with Smash. Pokemon is the more hyped up franchise in the magazine, it gets a lot of comics in it to promote the movies, anime and games. I'd know because I used to read the Coro Coro magazines.

It should also be noted that both newcomers Mega Man and Pac Man were revealed at E3, while the returning Sonic was announced a few months after Mega Man in a Nintendo Direct. If they're going to confirm Snake, it'll probably be in the next Nintendo Direct, if not then Snake's chances are very low. I personally want to see him return.

I'm very excited for Robin and Lucina being playable in Smash. I remember the Marth player saying at the Smash tourney that a lot of Marth's characteristics have changed, so I thought something was fishy. Turns out my instincts were right. It's gonna be fun seeing which of the two is going to be considered more viable by the competitive community.

We don't always leave the tumor alone. Last time we used about 5 pages worth of sarcasm in response to its statement about Froakie's evolutionary line.

I think if Snake is in Smash 4, he'll actually be a secret character rather than an announced one. What better way for Snake to appear than for him to sneak back in?

my fingers are crossed for Mewtwo

tiduslaughs.avi

I'd love to see Snake back as well, I think his chances are higher than having a Ubisoft newcomer.

^

I think if Snake is in Smash 4, he'll actually be a secret character rather than an announced one. What better way for Snake to appear than for him to sneak back in?

^

If Snake was in, and it was never announced, leaked or even hinted at, Smash fans would eat that carp up like Kirby eats his opponents.

Well I won't be buying the 3DS version... So yeah.

I guess I'm gonna have to finish that sh*t ton of games I have yet to finish... I just really prefer multiplayer games :D

Why not? All of us will be satisfied from our hype in October and you'll just be sitting there waiting for the Wii U version to release. ._.

Not gonna buy a 3DS for that, sorry... I'm sure I'll have enough other things to do ^^.

I'm like the complete opposite. not planning on buying a wii u. just sticking with the 3ds.
and i agree. if november is the actual release date, that's sooner than what i expected as well.

Just read this
http://smashboards.com/threads/translated-sakurai-famitsu-interview.361454/

Interesting. So Lucina is a tweeked costume given her own slot. I currently agree with his reasoning.

That brings me to this,
Right now from what I've seen and heared, I'm leaning more towards Lucina than towards Marth if you're talking about the new competitive tierlist.
But we're gonna have to wait and see what exact changes are gonna be made to Marth, since he didn't seem that good at E3.

Whichever one is better seemingly depends on how often good Marth players can land sweet spot blows, whatever issues constantly trying to land said blows can bring, and the damage differences between Marth's tip attacks, Marth's non tip attacks, and Lucina's attacks.

Lol I need a Gamecube controller for SSB, otherwise I'll never be able to play as well as I play Brawl :3

Yeah I knew that information about Lucina's attacks already (it appeared in a pic of the day already) which is why I said this. But yeah you need to know the exact differents of course. BUT the fact that Sakurai explains it that much, almost makes it seem like there will be at least one more copy-character of a different character in the game.
*Ahum* Mewtwo maybe?

Mewtwo isn't a clone of Lucario, they have completely different movesets, have you seen a Mewtwo in Melee before?

Back