Super Smash Bros. 4

[video=youtube;UI7mc5OMssw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI7mc5OMssw[/video]

Just for the sake of having it separated from the rest of the video. We all knew he was in the game already.

lol another amiibo vid
really glad jr. did end up getting his own trailer, he's my second favorite newcomer after all

Yet Hades has got 0 votes >_>

I'm really liking Jiggs too.
it's not my fault people have no taste

8 player competitive matches are gonna be the next big thing in Smash. Expect it to prominently show up at your favorite fighting game tournament this coming 2015. It'll be like the moba community, albeit with less koreans.
it's gonna be gr8

Anyone who wants to enter the 2v2 tourney: Send me a friend request on Skype.
My username: xnxandxox
I'm interested, assuming it's just a wiichat tourney

Neosquid said:
it's not my fault people have no taste

By saying that I actually meant to get you to vote on Hades >_>

Neosquid said:
I'm interested, assuming it's just a wiichat tourney

Nope, it's a big tourney I'm hosting on Skype with someone else. 16 teams. You gotta have Skype though.
So if you're as much against social media as Trago is,
youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png

Oh, haaaaai guys.

Have you got the time to talk about THAT BEAUTIFUL SON OF A ***** MEWTWO?!

That comment deserves twice the space, Mewtwo hype.

Now we need a Kefka colored Ganon to match the Terra Lucina, and smash 4 would have the most hype roster... oh wait, Ridley salt.

The one palette is a pretty damn direct reference if you ask me...

sfb4Moo.jpgTrue_Terra_Branford_by_CasualCreator.jpgHkrzap8.png

Boots and gloves in the same dark red, as is the torso, white leggings underneath, distinctive green hair, light pink cape, all of which aren't just similar colors, they're quite nearly the same shading and intensity. It's not perfect, but I'd say this one just seems apparent.

Oh, haaaaai guys.

Have you got the time to talk about THAT BEAUTIFUL SON OF A ***** MEWTWO?!
Nice Mewtwo avy

...I am incapable of believing you're truly hyped until it appears in your theme somewhere. Same with ness

Does suiciding have less adverse effects on your Smash record or are people just derping out? It's happening a bit too much for my taste. Regardless, they're all cowards, the whole lot of them. Also met another Shulk main. 'twas a good match. He largely stuck to the Jump art and horizontal attacks, which is a nice change of pace. Still haven't lost a match against Shulks though, which is disappointing.

Back