Super Smash Bros. 4

Rewatching some of my recent Replays, I've come to see how much I spam Pit's/Link's arrows. I'm trying to change my approach, but be prepared if you face me. Not saying I won't, I'm just not sorry.
-------------

Miis got a few exploits. I got KO'd at 20% from just knock back...
-------------

Opened up an extra Zerda amiibo I recieved as a gift. She has a derp face. I wanna just paint over it...

Trust me, Zelda having a derp face is a common thing.
I, on the other hand, received a Captain Falcon amiibo for my birthday.
The thing is... He only had one leg...

What was the problem with the Mii btw? Was it the Mii Fighter's Little Mac-ish Up B? Cause I know about that one.

Mii Fighter used the Shot Put thing (kinda like Villager's FSmash??), I've successfully countered it as Ike and instead just gave me massive knock back when Ike retaliates with his swing mid-stage too!

Didn't save the replay 'cause my limit was reached, don't know how to recreate it either.

Izaw vids deserve to be posted in every thread... seriously, spam the pokemon stuff with them too, for no explicable reason.

Really should get this game so I can pwn millions of scrubs and lose to every semi-legit player again and declare myself the GOAT-E(ver), just like brawl even if I was actually legit in brawl, and then started gettinig depressed, playing more melee, and stepped down on internet speed resulting in worse lag, but still no johns.

That tourney was even more fun than I expected it to be :D

Would more people than Dirge and Mr MR want to join in on my next tourney?
It'll be a 1v1 tourney, with more allowed stages than in the last one and the most important thing: Miis and custom moves will be allowed.
No equipment though, obviously.
You just gotta have Skype and then you're free to join ^^.

That tourney was even more fun than I expected it to be :D

Would more people than Dirge and Mr MR want to join in on my next tourney?
It'll be a 1v1 tourney, with more allowed stages than in the last one and the most important thing: Miis and custom moves will be allowed.
No equipment though, obviously.
You just gotta have Skype and then you're free to join ^^.
I'm interested. Is this the Wii U or 3DS version?

Wii U of course ^^.

Haven't played a lot of the Wii U version to unlock a lot of custom moves, sadly...

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask: Do any of you know the best way to grind for custom moves in the Wii U version of Smash? I've found Smash Run to be the best method in 3DS.

Haven't played a lot of the Wii U version to unlock a lot of custom moves, sadly...

Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask: Do any of you know the best way to grind for custom moves in the Wii U version of Smash? I've found Smash Run to be the best method in 3DS.
I do all of my custom move-scavenging on Smash Run, and then just transfer them over to the Wii U.

I don't play the 3DS version unless I'm out. And I don't transfer unless I make a new one (huge changes) so I don't have many custom parts.

I do all of my custom move-scavenging on Smash Run, and then just transfer them over to the Wii U.

I don't play the 3DS version unless I'm out. And I don't transfer unless I make a new one (huge changes) so I don't have many custom parts.
Wait, you can transfer custom parts and special moves? How?

With the 3DS option, lol.

And for those who don't own the 3DS version, I feel like the best way to unlock custom moves on your wii U is playing Trophy Rush while customization is on.

Wait, you can transfer custom parts and special moves? How?
Yeah, just connect your 3DS lol. I forgot how to do it exactly but just experiment with it.

Oh, and you don't really transfer, so don't be afraid of losing your builds on your 3DS. You just copy them over to the Wii U.

Yeah, just connect your 3DS lol. I forgot how to do it exactly but just experiment with it.

Oh, and you don't really transfer, so don't be afraid of losing your builds on your 3DS. You just copy them over to the Wii U.
Ah, okay. That's really good to know. I haven't touched the 3DS option on my Wii U version, I'll probably experiment with it later today. Thanks.

We need a smooth lander tourney
I played a match with a smooth lander badge and heavy gravity and it felt like melee

Back