super smash bros brawl controller

yami_riku said:
It also means that the wii can play the exact same games as the 360 and ps3 minus the graphics (to a certain extent). Nintendo hasn't entirely departed the old way of playing games, its just added new ones aswell.

Although I'm stoked about the "new way" of playing games, the fact there are going to be games where there is no way to incorporate the nunchuck or the wireless remote kind of bums me out. :(

But they did put the special qualities to use, did u see the trailer for the fishing part of LoZ:twi prince? Awsome.:p

1st of all I want to clarify for the last time that the name of the game is indeed sbb brawl, the website's called dojo. 2nd of all I think they're making it compatible w/ both controllers so that the player can choose from the two. Personally i'm using the gc controller just cause it's easier for these kinds of games, but I might toy around w/ the remote like dwaltin said:p

ssbb_lover said:
1st of all I want to clarify for the last time that the name of the game is indeed sbb brawl, the website's called dojo. 2nd of all I think they're making it compatible w/ both controllers so that the player can choose from the two. Personally i'm using the gc controller just cause it's easier for these kinds of games, but I might toy around w/ the remote like dwaltin said:p

They are allowing use of cube and updated cube controllers. They had to cuz they cant succomb the wii remote to the demands of every game. There are sites that show the updated controller I could find one for you but Im lazy. But Im not lying it does exist.

Italian_Boy1Up said:
They are allowing use of cube and updated cube controllers. They had to cuz they cant succomb the wii remote to the demands of every game. There are sites that show the updated controller I could find one for you but Im lazy. But Im not lying it does exist.
Is that hard just to give us a simple link?

Ive said this on a bunch of other threads. Its old news on IGN.com just go to the news section for Brawl. I could find the link but any time im online Im busy and Im not guna waist time looking for news I personally have already read and comfirmed for myself.

i think it would be pretty cool if nintendo could actually find a use for the Wii mote in SSBB. Change is good, and if its a good change, it could be the next step to sumthing bigger. Picture using the wii mote to direct ur attacks on screen? just a thought

i think that the both controllers will be used because why should depend on an other console's controller it would cost more for new players

you're more than likely going to use either of these controllers, not the wiimote:
controller2.jpg

controller-1.jpg

Back