the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

What annoys you most about living at home with your family?
- I'm always back and forth from my mothers to my fathers, she's kicked me out twice so i had no choice then, and sometimes I just can't stand being at my fathers because we don't really get on that well. I can't wait to get my own space, which is why I'm already looking at flats and am about a month or two from getting a full time job.

Do you annoy people with some of your habits?
- I annoy Jay with my negativity sometimes, that's about it. Oh wait, I'm really stubborn somtimes that's annoyed certain people.

Are you still a virgin?
- Nope.

Oh and Napalm, I love Cardiff I'd love to live there when I'm older the atmosphere there and all the different people =] It's nice to walk down a street and not know one person. My town is really small, everyone knows each other and when you go shopping everyone is just watching each other.. and the gossip there is awefull, it's nice being in a city where nobody cares who you are when they pass you, or what you buy.

Last edited:
We like videogames because they're fun. Not because we have family issues.

Perhaps having superior spatial capacity associates with being more emotional? Or the other way around?

But most likey not a direct causation.

Sovieto said:
okay, im just throwing this out in the dark but..

it seems like a lot of us (including myself) have had corrupted fathers. whether hes never home, abuses, left, or got divorced with their mom...

perhaps this lack of fathership in our life is the reason we turned to video games as a way to escape and keep ourselves occupied without a fatherly figure.. in much the same way a lot of kids turn to drugs because of father issues?

I didn't see this post until I read Brawnys reply. I get what you're trying to say here. My sister was completely messed up when she was in school when my parents were going through their devorce, she dropped out and now she's a full time criminal who's on bail for armed robbery, burgulary and intent to supply cocaine. I'm not saying the divorce and that caused it, but my older sister who was practicly and adult was old enough to cope with it all when it happend, and I was too young to understand what was going on.

I don't think I turned to video games as an escape, because I'd always been interested in them. My mother moved me away from all my family when I was young after an argument with her father, for a while I had no friends in the new place and all I had was my Play Station to play with. When ever I do get stressed are pissed off at something I do like to just sit down on my own and play some games so it is a release for me, and a lot of it has got to do with my father.

I think that everyone has a different "release" of some sort. It just seems people all tend towards video games BECAUSE IT'S A VIDEO GAME SITE. XD

Also, everyone knows people online are just a bit different. :tard:

Sovieto said:
okay, im just throwing this out in the dark but..

it seems like a lot of us (including myself) have had corrupted fathers. whether hes never home, abuses, left, or got divorced with their mom...

perhaps this lack of fathership in our life is the reason we turned to video games as a way to escape and keep ourselves occupied without a fatherly figure.. in much the same way a lot of kids turn to drugs because of father issues?

Well I've never really had a dad to notice the difference, so I don't see videogames as an escape, just a way to fill the time because he left us bloody poor! So yeah, I haven't been on holiday, don't have anything expensive, and videogames are the only thing I follow, really.

I do like them because they can't argue back with me and they're fun, but that's not why I chose them. I probably liked them for the artwork and my freaking crazy co-ordination skills, but that's really it.

Something to keep me busy for the lack of friends too. :thumbsup:

Can't she go to other people for love? :shifty:

I still think it's the other way around!

Edit: to anyone representative of their country's use of English. How do you pronounce letters?

AMERICA:

Ayyyy, Bee, Cee, Dee, Eee, Ef, Jee, Ay-ch, Eye, Jay, Kay, El, Em, En, Oh, Pee, Key-ewe, Are, Es, Tee, Ewe, Vee, Double-U, Ex, Why, Zee.

I know the Zed/Zee thing is different. What else?

Last edited:
AY-CH DUDE!!!

Should I get
Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario
Stafox
Ninja Gaiden 3
or KOF '94?

I didn't know you could still get the collectors edition for the gamecube, it must be quite rare now.

Back