the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

*breaks into song*
Lucy in the sky-y with diamonds AAAAHHHHHH!
Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies....

:lol:LSD:lol:

Last edited:
Never do LSD, that stuff can change your life with just 1 hit. I don't speak cause of propaganda but I speak from experience.(I have to admit it is really fun if you have a good trip, although its an overall awkward experience)

Marijuana on the other hand is practically harmless. I'm not saying go out and do it but its at least better for you than alcohol.

Last edited:
I deffinetly wouldn't take LSD but I kinda do thank it for helping create amazing music. That's for sure.

Amazing music indeed:yesnod:

Quoted from Third Eye by Tool:
"See, I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal f*ckin' high on drugs."

Do you people think guns should be banned? Controversial topic:yikes:.

We have a gun topic.

What are your views on omnisexuality/pansexuality? (They're the same thing, and Google is your friend).

Last edited:
Celeste said:
We have a gun topic.

What are your views on omnisexuality/pansexuality? (They're the same thing, and Google is your friend).

Thats a good one. Personally since I feel that people have the right to feel they way they do so I'm all for it.:yesnod:

Before I state what I think lemme just make sure I have the definition correct. Omnisexuality/pansexuality is loving anyone you like regaurdless of there gender or sexual preference? Sorry if I misunderstood it. Help me if I'm wrong please.

Celeste said:
It's perfectly fine in my opinion. You can't help who you fall in love with, and you should have ultimate choice in who you love.

We really need more debates going on!

Lewi T said:
It's perfectly fine in my opinion. You can't help who you fall in love with, and you should have ultimate choice in who you love.

We really need more debates going on!

Start one then. I'll think of something by tomorrow.:yesnod:

Back