the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Can someone explain the difference between omni/pan and bi?

Either way I'm religious so my beliefs fall in line with my religion, but its not my place to judge others, there's a higher power who reserves that right. I tend to treat everyone equally unless they have done me harm/injustice.

Skorp said:
Either way I'm religious so my beliefs fall in line with my religion
Meaning God, who allegedly loves everyone, sends his own creations into the ~*fiery pits of hell*~ for eternity, merely because of the way they were born?

I don't understand how 5458397539534 things in the Bible that were once sins are acceptable now , but the sexuality thing has never become okay. It is completely laughable and I truly hope someday these cryptic, archaic, egregious books of fairytales (Bibles) are systematically destroyed.

Last edited:
Meaning there are some things that are beyond my understanding and not having been born omni/pan/bi/gay I have no first hand experience with the subject. Therefore I will not judge and treat everyone fairly and accept them and not force my own views on them. I'll leave it in the hands of God to judge because only he knows their situation entirely, and only he knows what he created.

I don't intend to start or get into a debate. You asked how we felt and I was simply giving an answer.

I'm not christian.

I never meant to insult or anger anyone Celeste, if I did it was unintentional and I apologize. If you wish to discuss the issue that is fine. But you should refrain from insulting others beliefs when expressing your own.

EDIT: Thanks for your edits.

Last edited:
Skorp said:
Meaning there are some things that are beyond my understanding and not having been born omni/pan/bi/gay I have no first hand experience with the subject. Therefore I will not judge and treat everyone fairly and accept them and not force my own views on them. I'll leave it in the hands of God to judge because only he knows their situation entirely, and only he knows what he created.

I don't intend to start or get into a debate. You asked how we felt and I was simply giving an answer.

I'm not christian.
Oh, but debating is so much fun :p
Ahh, okay (about the Christian thing). That can really be applied to whatever religion unless there's some religion out there with a God who doesn't condemn fundamentally good people because of the way they were born. Which I'm guessing there isn't, but I could be wrong.

I definitely apologize if you felt like I was directly attacking you. But when someone says "I'm religious, so my beliefs are in line with that", I jump to the whole "anyone who isn't straight will burn in hell, sry2say" conclusion and get fired up really fast...demonstrably.

Last edited:
I tend to believe that judgement is passed on individuals and not groups of people. Individuals each have unique situations and I would think God is just and knows the details of each person's situation. Either way, you can believe in god and judgement, but it is wrong to presume to know how each individual will be judged.

I believe it is my duty to follow the guidelines I believe in to the best of my ability and not judge others on how they live their lives.

EDIT: I understand and I'm sorry I wasn't clearer in explaining myself in the first place.

Last edited:
It's from Samurai Jack, it doesn't necessarily mean anything, I just think it looks cool :) I've actually been looking for some pictures of a some things to make a new sig, but I can't find good pictures of what I want.

What are your views on religion passing on to another generation? (The parents are Christian so the kids have to be too)

Z3wpk said:
What are your views on religion passing on to another generation? (The parents are Christian so the kids have to be too)
I guess it's fair enough teaching them what you believe when they're young, since that's the way that the children would probably grow up whether the parents actively 'taught' them or not (due to living environment and whatnot). But once they are old enough to think for themselves, they should be able to choose themselves. I do not believe they should be forced though.

It's natural when you believe something, especially in the case of religion, that you want your children to share your belief. I think you teach them what you believe, but more importantly why you believe it. In the end it is faith after all, and it can't be forced, you teach them the why so they understand and can develop faith for themselves.

I think religion is a bad topic to start discussing though, with so many people coming from so many different backgrounds I promise you if this continues it will only end in anger.

Yes please before I step on my athiest...ish soapbox.

Its fun to do but it pisses others off.

Celeste said:
We have a gun topic.

What are your views on omnisexuality/pansexuality? (They're the same thing, and Google is your friend).

Can't you just call it bisexuality?

And yes, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Z3wpk said:

If the parents want to teach their children about their religion, that's fine, but I think it should ultimately be up to the child to decide what they believe in.

Napalmbrain said:
Can't you just call it bisexuality?

And yes, I'm perfectly fine with it.
Because it isn't the same?

Back