the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

My nearest Gamestop has like 4 used ones in stock, they've been there for like 3 months now. I was gonna buy one, but i was like "Meh, ima get Killer 7 because ive already beaten 3/4 of the games on that disk"

I get along great with my dad, He does prototype manufacturing the same as I do. Mostly automotive being we are in Michigan but I also work with some consumer electronics like cell phones,stereos ect.
If you ever want a clue what the cars of the future are gonna be just ask, between me or my dad we have had a hand in alot of them.

He also got me addicted to Cars, Video Games, Hunting, Fishing, Camping ect. ect. almost all my hobbies come from my dad and we still hang out whenever we get the chance. My moms a little nutty but we put up with her :lol: It's one of the rarer cases today I guess. My parents have been Married for 27 years. I'm working on 5 so far without a hitch, hopefully we will be as lucky as them.

Proactive Solution, does it really work?
I was wondering this myself, hopefully someone out there has heard/had experiences with the product.

CantGetAWii said:
I was wondering this myself, hopefully someone out there has heard/had experiences with the product.

Heck ya it does, I get grease and crap all over me from my work and if i don't get a chance to wash up right away it can lead to nasty Teenage memories. ha ha
My wife useses it aswell, she just had wierd periods of outbreaks on and off, uses it and it cleared it right up. Although they did try to automatically put us on a monthly program to buy it. Really we only use it as needed and a 2 month supply has lasted us over 6 months now, but it works great.
Wish they sold it in the stores because it can be pricey if you had to stick with it and some products do more to help then others.

Definitely does Brandon.

CantGetAWii said:

I used it, though it didn't really help me that much. I used it right by using it twice a day and following the instructions, though I guess it just wasn't strong enough for me. Instead, I went to the doctor and got a prescribed cream for my face which helps much better.

For some people it does work, for others it doesn't.

past q's:
AndThen? said:
Do you act differently online than you do in person?
yes. i'm simultaneously more shy and louder.

Celeste said:
More people need to answer the fetish question -.-
submission and domination.
pain.
:)

wario2ooo said:
In your opinion, which animal is the most beautiful?
deer.

*can't be bothered being d&m.

oh also: proactiv does work. only thing.

Last edited:
LSD is something I wouldn't want to try. Can't say the same for all drugs.

Back