the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Reminds me of a science lesson we had about chromosomes. There was a story about a girl who in University checked the chromosomes on her cheeks...she had the male chromosomes, turns out she has internal testis and that explained why she didn't have a period yet. She was 19 at the time. Her Boyfriend stayed with her.

Wait so it wasn't a girl?

In response to Scott's question...
Of course it'd be a shock, but, it's not like the new genitalia is something I haven't played with before. I'd adapt and be fine. Sorry, graphic.

A hermaphrodite.

Adam, 'cause I'm curious, would you ditch Emma if she said she'll never have sex? That's stemming from your response to the other thing.

Yeah, I feel really guilty saying so, but I would, I'm not going to lie.

I probably would sense that in her personality though. Part of the reason I like her is that she talks bluntly about it.

So the likelyhood of me ending up with someone like that before she told me so would be quite low by itself.

So yeah...

In response to Scott's question...
Of course it'd be a shock, but, it's not like the new genitalia is something I haven't played with before. I'd adapt and be fine. Sorry, graphic.
This isn't as hard for you, ain't it? :lol:

As for me, I'd have to end the relationship. I just couldn't sleep with someone with a penis.

Haha, this is interesting.

@Adam: Your reaction is completely understandable.

Me personally?... I honestly wouldn't be freaked out about it. I mean, yeah I'd be shocked about it.. I mean, my fiance has a godamn dick now! But seriously, I don't know why, but I just wouldn't be all that bothered by it. I'd probably need a little bit of time to take it all in, but I could see myself dealing with it after that.

But something then sorta clicks in me, "Hey, this is pretty god damn hot!!" Okay, so I wouldn't be incredibly eager to take the **** up the ass right away..

I mean, I'm not gay or bisexual, I could never bring myself to having sex or being intimate with another man... but if my fiance had a dick.. :| hmm...

If it were ANYONE ELSE! I wouldn't do it (ever), would feel incredibly uncomfortable (possibly even creepy).

I absolutely love how kinky you are, Scott.

Good stuff, everyone. Alright my next question...

Say you wake up one day, it's a perfect cloudless day.. and the sun is shining, warm and welcoming. You feel fresh and as bright as a daisy, only to find next to you in bed that your lover now has the genitals of the opposite sex.

What do you do? How do you react? Let's say this new change is now permanent, do you still continue your relationship with this person, if so, does this now make you question your own sexual orientation? How does this affect your sex life together?

D:

Well first ofcourse id be shocked, and jump backwards and scream..lol
But then id probably go up to it and probably flick it and compare mine to hers...lol
Umm i dont think i would leave her to tell you the truth, i mean she has 2 other holes i can play with. And who knows maybe i'll....nvm ill stop there D:
But i mean if this was my wife for whatever years i cant just see myself leaving her, although it will be a huge adjustment.
I think id have to be really drunk the first few times we have sexual encounters.

Good stuff, everyone. Alright my next question...

Say you wake up one day, it's a perfect cloudless day.. and the sun is shining, warm and welcoming. You feel fresh and as bright as a daisy, only to find next to you in bed that your lover now has the genitals of the opposite sex.

What do you do? How do you react? Let's say this new change is now permanent, do you still continue your relationship with this person, if so, does this now make you question your own sexual orientation? How does this affect your sex life together?

*BEERFEST*
"Whaaaaat... I knew all along."... *wink*

But seriously...*screams ironically like a girl and runs out of house*

Anyone have a favorite film score composer? Who? Why? When did you first discover their brilliance? Elaborate, and if possible, post a Youtube link to a powerful piece composed by him.

Back