the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Here in the US there has been a lot of cover ups since 1947. In July 8, 1947 there was a UFO that crashed in Rosswell, New Mexico. A lot of people saw it but the government prohibited anyone to get close to it. Suppossely they took the UFO and an alien body to their base located I'm not sure if it's in one of the following states Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, or California. You could see the base through the freeway because it's in the middle of nowhere. I watch a lot of ghosts, aliens, and cryptzoology on TV. :p
I presume you're talking the Groom Lake base in Area 51, Nevada. I don't doubt they get up to all sorts of secretive stuff there, but I think it's more along the lines of testing new fighter jets rather than alien autopsies.

I don't understand where you're going with this Kyle...
Adam said "the 'power of the Spirit' can be magnified when in groups". Now I don't know too much about the intricacies of Christian theology, so correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that the Spirit is part of the trinity of God, and God is supposedly omnipotent. So wouldn't this power be infinite already?

I presume you're talking the Groom Lake base in Area 51, Nevada. I don't doubt they get up to all sorts of secretive stuff there, but I think it's more along the lines of testing new fighter jets rather than alien autopsies.

Adam said "the 'power of the Spirit' can be magnified when in groups". Now I don't know too much about the intricacies of Christian theology, so correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that the Spirit is part of the trinity of God, and God is supposedly omnipotent. So wouldn't this power be infinite already?

Yeah, area 51. Suppossely it's full of security guards and they won't let anyone in. I don't think that it's much of a secret base if you test jets. It's not too suspicious if you test jets.

Yeah, area 51. Suppossely it's full of security guards and they won't let anyone in. I don't think that it's much of a secret base if you test jets. It's not too suspicious if you test jets.
Of course they wouldn't let people in if it were a testing ground for new jets. Would you want other countries spying on your new hi-tech stealth fighter-jet thing and making their own copies?

It wouldn't be the same if you don't have blueprints or know what's in the inside of the jet. We went from UFO's to jets :D

It wouldn't be the same if you don't have blueprints or know what's in the inside of the jet. We went from UFO's to jets :D
Well yeah, if they let anyone on the base they run a bigger risk of their blueprints being swiped somehow. Or perhaps they build them there too, in which case you certainly wouldn't want spies taking a peek.

By the way, technically a top secret jet would be a UFO- an Unidentified Flying Object- for those outside the project.

Well yeah, if they let anyone on the base they run a bigger risk of their blueprints being swiped somehow. Or perhaps they build them there too, in which case you certainly wouldn't want spies taking a peek.

By the way, technically a top secret jet would be a UFO- an Unidentified Flying Object- for those outside the project.

Yeah you are right on letting people in. They might have secret cameras or recording devises on them.
Do you know that there's footage of USO's(Undentified Submerged Objects).
I saw it on the TV shoe UFO's Hunters.

I remember you wario, apparently you have to come to the lounge if you want to see any familiar names at all. The rest of wiichat has been taken over by conduit newcomers. Aside from raisinghelen.

Back