the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

Mr., y u a genwunner?

I think she rose to RU, but that's still fairly low. Good song too.

Dirge, Porygon Z or Porygon? Curious.

some1 actually caught da referance lawl

Z. It has a grandeur history of mauling Blissey with laser beams of utter destruction. The whole glitch design basis is interestin' as well. Also, 'sides murdering the Oprahmon, a high attack stat means I'd obviously favor it.

'Karp, what do you have against Missingno.?

Nothin', as there's nothin' that I can actually hate it for. T'is just left over data that was either forgotten 'bout or needed in the game. Missingno. isn't even really a thing, it don't deserve a bloody fanbase or nothin'. 'Least, not without all the fan-made lore it don't.

Mr., y u a genwunner?
Gen one is different from any other Pokemon game as in the Legendaries are not the main story line. Instead the legedaries take a role in behind the scenes and backstory.
Gen one has more mysteries than the other generations.
The most famous video game glitch belongs to gen one.
Also gen one is a lot darker than any other generation. And I like dark stories

plus I think gen one has some of the better pokemon designs

Bah, doesn't take much to figure out anyways.
Gen one has more mysteries than the other generations.The most famous video game glitch belongs to gen one.Also gen one is a lot darker than any other generation. And I like dark stories
oh_you.jpg

Assasin, why do ya enjoy bein' a troll? This is srs question lawl.

Gen one is different from any other Pokemon game as in the Legendaries are not the main story line. Instead the legedaries take a role in behind the scenes and backstory.

Legendary Pokemon should be part of the narrative IMO, or at least a side story. The series is all 'bout the Pokemon themselves after all. In fact, I'd prefer if many more Pokemon, legendary or not, had a bigger part of the story in that they're not just the tool of a villain(s). in other words needz moar arceus

Gen one has more mysteries than the other generations.

True. However, it's all due to the internets not bein' the spoilerfest back then as it is today. And also due to lack of proper narrative... Quite a few'a these mysteries went unexplained simply 'cause the Game Freak unintentionally never made an explanation for 'em.

The most famous video game glitch belongs to gen one.

Honestly wouldn't doubt that Missingno. is the most famous glitch.

Also gen one is a lot darker than any other generation. And I like dark stories

Those were the days...

Legendary Pokemon should be part of the narrative IMO, or at least a side story. The series is all 'bout the Pokemon themselves after all. In fact, I'd prefer if many more Pokemon, legendary or not, had a bigger part of the story in that they're not just the tool of a villain(s). in other words needz moar arceus
Naw
I feel legendary Pokemon are overkill, especially if they are the storyline

True. However, it's all due to the internets not bein' the spoilerfest back then as it is today. And also due to lack of proper narrative... Quite a few'a these mysteries went unexplained simply 'cause the Game Freak unintentionally never made an explanation for 'em.
Game Freak purposefully did not give explanations. The whole Cinnabar Island Pokemon Manor attests to that

Plus we are never told specifically what Team Rocket wants and how long and deep their reach is in the Pokemon World.

Back