the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

And please tell me no one says plag and baggle for bagel and plague. I really think that's just stupidity, beyond the level of herb.

... There are loads of ugly ones.

bishzh1.jpg

Yeah, there are definitely a number of ugly Asians out there.

Question...

Does anyone here ever get bothered by it when someone makes a post, and then for no given reason at all they sign their username at the bottom every post they make?

It's one thing when it's on a site that freely allows anonymous guests to post whatever (like 4chan).. but it's rather silly when done on a forum board, like say here on Wiichat where your identity is clearly located to the left of the post.

Example given..
Bob25 said:
Hello I'm Bob, and just felt like passing through this lovely forum, pleasure to meet you all.

Bob25

We know your name is Bob25, we know you made the post, says so right there on the left. Why do it every time?

Sometimes they even sign their real full names at the end of each post. I find it funny, but I think it's pretty silly.

Gikoku

...To make it sound letterish? Iunno, I don't feel the need for it. Same with people who write in ridiculously colored fonts.

Doesn't really bother me Gikoku, but it's not really needed as you said. The information is displayed to the left of the post.

Question...

Does anyone here ever get bothered by it when someone makes a post, and then for no given reason at all they sign their username at the bottom every post they make?

It's one thing when it's on a site that freely allows anonymous guests to post whatever (like 4chan).. but it's rather silly when done on a forum board, like say here on Wiichat where your identity is clearly located to the left of the post.

Example given..

We know your name is Bob25, we know you made the post, says so right there on the left. Why do it every time?

Sometimes they even sign their real full names at the end of each post. I find it funny, but I think it's pretty silly.

Gikoku
Yeah, it's pretty annoying.
I also hate colored fonts, and when people capitalize words for no Apparent Reason.
And people who have two regular sized sigs, one on top of the other. What the **** do you need two sigs for? Showcase one piece of "art" at a time. And this isn't directed at anyone really, sorry if you have two sigs, it just irks me.

If there was going to be a WiiChat exclusive Big Brother...

Name 7 members who you'd like to be in the house with

Name 8 members who'd make the most interesting Big Brother house

Back