the ~Ask Anyone Anything~ thread

They want to feel...official I guess.
It's not a letter or an e-mail so I don't get it either.

If there was going to be a WiiChat exclusive Big Brother...

Name 7 members who you'd like to be in the house with

Frogger, Celeste, surfinrach90, hiMe, WiiWouldLike2Play, WiiGirl2006, wii_girliefairie.

Name 8 members who'd make the most interesting Big Brother house

Lewi T, Frogger, Celeste, surfinrach90, hiMe, WiiWouldLike2Play, WiiGirl2006, wii_girliefairie.

Isn't WWL2P like, 14 or something?
-Celeste
-Rach
-Adam (Need someone to talk science with)
-Emma
-Prinny
-Liger (He could smuggle in some pics of Asian chicks)
-Scott (Best taste in music around here (aside from myself :D))

I'm assuming the last 3 on Lewi's list are under age, I guess he is preparing in case they get locked in the house.

7 members...

-Gikoku
-Liger
-Napalm
-Bubbagump
-Syntax
-Prinny
-Byuakuya

People that sign their name at the end of their post are generally forum noobs. After a while they either lose interest or learn that what they're doing is stupid. I've never seen a veteran on any forum do it consistently, but if they did, it would be more of a trademark than anything at that point (also see: font color).

Yeah, it's pretty annoying.
I also hate colored fonts, and when people capitalize words for no Apparent Reason.
:/ I've always capitalized keywords. I used to be worse, but I still do it. If I don't know if something should be capitalized or not, I just capitalize it.

Lewi, you.. .. hahaha.

If there was going to be a WiiChat exclusive Big Brother...

Bliss, Celeste, Byuakuya, Napalmbrain, Lewi, Fox, Rachy/King Wiired. With Darkprinny randomly popping into the scene.

Name 8 members who'd make the most interesting Big Brother house

Darkprinny, Brawny, Celeste, Frogger, LevesqueIsKing, PrinceLink, AndThen.

Sparks will fly with that one.

Last edited:
I have a question for all of you that are in college/university and beyond.

When did you know what you wanted to do with your life, and what events/information helped you come to that conclusion?

I will never understand the people that say they 'just knew' what they wanted to major in. I have no idea what I want to do and it's getting to the point where I shouldn't be saying "No worries, that's a long way off" anymore. Because I'm in a Post-Secondary program, I pretty much need to know what I'm going into before my first year of college, because I'll already have most of my generic classes done with. I generally enjoy the social sciences more than most other subjects, but I just don't see those as being reliable jobs. I also like writing, but I'm not educated enough in a specific topic to write books, and I also don't like the idea of getting payed according to my performance as a writer and not through a reliable rate, which scares me. I don't know, I guess I'm just worried because my cousin is in the exact same situation I am except he's going to college next year, and I don't want that to be me.

I have a question for all of you that are in college/university and beyond.

When did you know what you wanted to do with your life, and what events/information helped you come to that conclusion?

I will never understand the people that say they 'just knew' what they wanted to major in. I have no idea what I want to do and it's getting to the point where I shouldn't be saying "No worries, that's a long way off" anymore. Because I'm in a Post-Secondary program, I pretty much need to know what I'm going into before my first year of college, because I'll already have most of my generic classes done with. I generally enjoy the social sciences more than most other subjects, but I just don't see those as being reliable jobs. I also like writing, but I'm not educated enough in a specific topic to write books, and I also don't like the idea of getting payed according to my performance as a writer and not through a reliable rate, which scares me. I don't know, I guess I'm just worried because my cousin is in the exact same situation I am except he's going to college next year, and I don't want that to be me.

Uh, even though I score better on English, I pretty much hate it all except for Linguistics (which I will entertain next year).

Pretty much owning every kind of construction toy, working with computers, being good at math and interested in science, especially physics, pretty much narrowed down the categories of types of jobs. I looked into them, and engineering sounded good.

I pretty much knew I was going to be one before I knew what one was.

Good luck with that though.

Nick
Scott
Celeste
Tyler
Tyler
CJ
Jam

Back