The End of The World Is On March 9th!!!!!!!!

Guys... The world as we know it is coming to an end. Revalations (or how ever you spell it) has the clues that will lead to the tribulation, and many of them have happened... Not too much longer now. The Christian preacher/minister convention guess was in between 2012-2020
So be ready

Perhaps it will be world war 3 that lasts to 2012-2020, tis will be an epic battle between......................me and sho against evil 0_0

Perhaps it will be world war 3 that lasts to 2012-2020, tis will be an epic battle between......................me and sho against evil 0_0

We did it once against the evil Ricardo on his birthday & we'll do it again!

We don't have to battle till 3 more years, but lets face it we need training to fight this great evil. We aren't exactly in great shape to do epic battling

We did it once against the evil Ricardo on his birthday & we'll do it again!

muhahahahaha! >:]

and no fair, why does it have to be on 7/19/09!!! After ten more days, its my birthday! >_>

but eh, all I know is that the world will truly end in December 21, 2012! Mark my words!

Last edited:
to end this 2012 nonsense I'll state why that rumor comes around

The ancient aztec calender doesn't go past 2012

Why doesnt it?

Because thats as high as their ancient number system goes. owned

Assassin's Creed two will show how the world will end Dec. 21, 2012. So keep your eyes open for the game, and watch the world's end unfold. I TOLD YOU THE TEMPLARS WERE CONSPIRIZING! [/caps]

muhahahahaha! >:]

and no fair, why does it have to be on 7/19/09!!! After ten more days, its my birthday! >_>

but eh, all I know is that the world will truly end in December 21, 2012! Mark my words!

:lol: Oh no the evil ricardo returns!

Back