Bring your end of the world predictions here!

Eventually Earth is gonna end. Thats a fact. The Sun is gonna blow in another 5 millions years.

EDIT: billion, sorry

Last edited:
People are quick to debunk 2012 because of Y2k, but Y2k was silly. Sure maybe 2012 seems silly too, but a logic bomb, or mind wipe/shutdown of everything electronic? The rate we're using the stuff its bound to happen sooner than later :lol:

I debunk 2012 as literally the "end of the world", not because of Y2K.. but because people are too quick to translate the Mayans' predictions as "END OF THE WORLD", with too common theories ending with the Earth blowing up in the process, without enough to back up the theory.

- A massive comet/asteroid will crush Earth. (though it wouldn't be impossible, I find it hard to believe the Mayans would have exactly predicted it)
- The religious belief of Nibiru passing through our solar system & ripping Earth to shreds.
- Aliens will arrive on planet Earth, and allow us to get on board their Mother Ship while the Earth undergoes it's transformation.
- A great shift in spiritual consciousness..

The only theories that I can find myself really following, is a global blackout.. all power across the planet goes, and the humans of this planet go into a massive panic. Looting, killing, struggling for survival, etc.

The other is the Sun and Earth will align.. and the Earth will experience a tilt (but nothing apocalyptic will happen). The last theory, being the shifting of the poles which would clearly explain the very odd weather behavior we've been getting these past few years.

The Mayans never mentioned anything about the end of the world, but people are so quick to believe that it is what will happen.

The Sun is gonna blow in another 5 billion years.

fix'd.

The Mayans never mentioned anything about the end of the world, but people are so quick to believe that it is what will happen.

Very true, didn't they predict some great change will occur or something along those lines?

Very true, didn't they predict some great change will occur or something along those lines?

Yeah, something that happens to the Earth once every "such n' such" amount of years, and always on December 12th. On 2012 it will be the end of a cycle (and the beginning of another one) that will bring change to planet Earth.

Really, whatever it is that happens over and over, it really can't be that bad if Earth is still spinning in one piece after it's happened so many times.

a falcon punch from the god, who is revealed to be captain falcon.

seriousely, i agree with brandon that something majorpolitically/economically/terrorism/environmentalism/technology-wise will happen in next 2 years, especially under the obama administration.

i have been on abovethetopsecret.com too much.

My supervisor is pulling his 401K for 2012...

When 500 Hiroshima bombs go off simultaneously for 5+ days in a row.

Wait, that's already happening in Victoria.

Well, we survived George Bush.

Yeah, something that happens to the Earth once every "such n' such" amount of years, and always on December 12th. On 2012 it will be the end of a cycle (and the beginning of another one) that will bring change to planet Earth.

Really, whatever it is that happens over and over, it really can't be that bad if Earth is still spinning in one piece after it's happened so many times.
December 20th*

1220 2012

I debunk 2012 as literally the "end of the world", not because of Y2K.. but because people are too quick to translate the Mayans' predictions as "END OF THE WORLD", with too common theories ending with the Earth blowing up in the process, without enough to back up the theory.

- A massive comet/asteroid will crush Earth. (though it wouldn't be impossible, I find it hard to believe the Mayans would have exactly predicted it)
- The religious belief of Nibiru passing through our solar system & ripping Earth to shreds.
- Aliens will arrive on planet Earth, and allow us to get on board their Mother Ship while the Earth undergoes it's transformation.
- A great shift in spiritual consciousness..

The only theories that I can find myself really following, is a global blackout.. all power across the planet goes, and the humans of this planet go into a massive panic. Looting, killing, struggling for survival, etc.

The other is the Sun and Earth will align.. and the Earth will experience a tilt (but nothing apocalyptic will happen). The last theory, being the shifting of the poles which would clearly explain the very odd weather behavior we've been getting these past few years.

fix'd.

True, end of the world is a little much. I actually don't think anything is going to end specifically but I think the human race will take a hit soon enough.

2012 was mentioned by a lot of things though, which makes it even stranger. If it was only the Mayans then it wouldn't be so bad, but other religions have predicted something to happen on that day.

People are preparing for it though, I was reading stuff on this Phil Schneider guy who 'died'. He worked on building underground tunnels and it was all for the NWO (New World Order) and after he found that out he stopped and told people about it. His death was suspicious anyways so they believe he was murdered for telling us about the tunnels and everything.

Ah my brother is born on the 26/6/06, strange huh? And to mention how naughty he is.

Anyone complete Assassins Creed? That had a weird ending. But yeah, I'm actually shitting myself come 2012. What about that big thing I think in Sweden when they were going to try and re-create the big-bang? Apparently if that ****s up then it can cause a black-hole,...or something like that.

Back