The Magical Soda Machine Game

KooBloo said:
ok, r all u guys gay NOW UR FUKIN STALKIN ME?!?!?! WUT THE HELL IS RONG WIT U SIK BASTERDS
No... We're Just Sick Of You Flaming These Forums...

Do You Even Have A Social Life? Probably Not With That Attitude...

Now For Teh Game

Gets A Tire

*insets tire rubber shreds*

Gets Vomit

*inserts fake vomit*

By The Way KooBloo... I Wasn't Stalking You... All You Have To Do Is Click You Username And Then Click "Find All Posts By KooBloo". Thats Where I Got All Those Posts...

...Duh...

KooBloo said:
ok, r all u guys gay NOW UR FUKIN STALKIN ME?!?!?! WUT THE HELL IS RONG WIT U SIK BASTERDS

:mad5:

Dude, noone likes you. If your always negative and insulting others why do you bother returning to this site? Seriously, if we bother you so bad why don't you go find a different forum. Your lack of ability to spell bothers the hell out of me, yet I say nothing to you about it. As far as I'm concerned you should be banned from this forum, but it's not up to me to decide. I really hope one of the mods decides you aren't worthy of a membership on this board. :ciappa:

On to more important things.....

Gets a Hylian Shield

Inserts my Statistics Textbook

Leche159TKE said:
:mad5:

Dude, noone likes you. If your always negative and insulting others why do you bother returning to this site? Seriously, if we bother you so bad why don't you go find a different forum. Your lack of ability to spell bothers the hell out of me, yet I say nothing to you about it. As far as I'm concerned you should be banned from this forum, but it's not up to me to decide. I really hope one of the mods decides you aren't worthy of a membership on this board. :ciappa:

On to more important things.....

Gets a Hylian Shield

Inserts my Statistics Textbook

:thumbsup: To You!

Thats What I've Been Trying To Say...

Anyhooooo...
Gets A Anatomy Textbook

Inserts Hentai:lol:

gets pictures of old people :)P)

inserts a silver dollar

Back