The official "I Bought my SMG Copy"

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
I BOUGHT MINE TODAY WOO :D Now im gona go play it :D, And i got a free comemerative coin :D

Lol let me remind you that you are suppose to post if you got it too :D, SO if you did YAY! :D

Last edited:
EBGames called me that the game will be available tomorrow morning. I have my copy reserved
and also reserved the WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2008 too

Holy crap this game is amazing, I'd say it should be more than 50 bucks >_>.. Im in the bee suit now :D..

Awww... I reserved mine, but they said they arent getting any til tomorrow :mad5: I was so excited too! Oh well, one more day...:cool:

I got my call at 8pm

They said it was going to be there tomorrow.

Sad thing is when I reserved it the guy said it was released Monday the 12th... so I waited outside till 10am like a retard.

Luckily I only waited a few minutes.

Stupid sales guy.

Got it today!

I'm in this really beautiful water level.

It's awesome, and probably my favorite game of the decade. I just wish it were a little harder at times.

Oh and let this be a lesson to you Gamestop sucks, reserve somewhere else. Gamecrazy for example is great for reserving games.

Also am I the only one who found the manta ray level super easy? Why are so many people complaining, it's as if most Mario fans can't steer lol.

Oh and the coin that comes with the game is kinda neat, but not as neat as it may sound. At least you could sell it for some good money on ebay though...

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who has purchased their copy of the game. The European release is this Friday, so the wait isn't that long. :)

Just left the local Toys 'R' Us and they don't have it yet. I'm going to check back in later today because I want the free $25 gift card. I really hope I don't miss the delivery because there were about 10 people lined up at the store when it opened.

Back