The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!

Wtf are you talking about, i constantly hack consoles. (In total i got about 2XXX closing on 3XXX hacked goldeneye consoles) I wouldn't have a 2.14 W/L ratio if all i did was kill people.
I just hacked one console in that game because
A) We where winning, my team already had most consoles
B) the other team failed to hack back enough consoles.

It's not like when you already have 3 consoles you need go hack the other two as well.
Not only will it get you uselessly killed it makes the game too short if you do get 4-5 consoles in 2 minutes.

So gtfo yourself.

Last edited:
Woadie, play nice

I don't play GE mode mainly bc there is always some jerk camping and farming, so i could care less at this point what you do in GE mode. But don't come bragging about it expecting a round of applause. whether its a one time occurance or not, the fact is, for that particular match, you farmed. You killed 32 people who were trying to hack consoles. Congratulations.

No i didn't.
After the first minute we had 3 consoles whilst they had one. (one of which i had hacked) For the rest of the game we kept control over them, whilst they lost a fourth, ending the game ome time before the 10 min deadline.Next you're gonna tell me i can't shoot people whilst they are hacking. It's not ike i stayed in 1 spot patiently W8 for hackers. I like to run and gun so that ain't my style.It seems to me you're just no good at that mode.

Also i got most of my kills at the house in between the number 4 and 5 spots killing those who tried to enter it, or at the 2 houses on the opposite.

I don't know what kinda experience you had on GE. Just know that
1) i first entered this forum because i wanted to find some friends who weren't allergic to hacking (and i no longer wasn't the only one getting near the consoles)
2) It's not my fault you probably are no good at that mode to save your life. If getting 32 is so easy on goldeneye mode why don't you go for 40. I like to see you try....

GE mode besides conflict is the only mode where campers don't rule supreme. Its Team Conflict, Golden gun, Black box and so on that is ruined by camping.

one more thing, when did i ask for a round of appluse, numbnuts.

Last edited:
U MADDDDDDDDD BROS.?

Settle down before I need to throw infractions because flaming erupts from this herpaderp.

Sorry Karpy,

I am trying to keep this civil.

Redcrow, perhaps i am not as "skilled" as you are at GE mode, but my opinion is just that, an opinion. I feel that you probably could have ended the match much sooner had you just helped more with hacking. Instead you let a match against noobs go 10 minutes ( they must have been noobs if they couldn't get a single console hacked within the first 3 minutes considering you start out with one right next to you)

Just like you have a problem with campers in TC and Heroes, i have a problem with BB and GE farming. I, like you, choose to play different modes bc of it. I for one can overcome TC campers on most days. but its another story when you have someone one BB and GE who doesnt care about whether they win or lose because all they are there for is kill streaks and just farm people trying to play the mode the way it was intended to be played.

I apologize for labeling you in this category, but as much as you play GE mode you know the ones im talking about.

Today, i was reminded on why playing between 8-10 pm GMT time is a bad idea.
You'd think that since that is the time most people play it would be the ideal gametime.
The opposite is true. I played for almost an hour and a half, and gained 150 xp.

How? In that one hour and a half only host managed to not quit!!!
1 freaking host stayed in the game, whilst all the others left in 1 hour and 30 min of gameplay.
What's more it was a game that lasted only about 2 minutes.

1 freaking host.
As such i want to give a shoutout to all the host quitters: **** You for wasting my time. Go to **** hell

Out of pure frsutration i tried for about 10 min. to host a game myself. But the damn computer kept putting my into games.

Last edited:
Yeh. I have the same problem too. but usually, if you're in a party of 3, the game will make one of the party members the host.

Yeah, I have noticed an increase in host quits since the "Christmas infusion" of new players. It looks like a lot of immature brats got Wii GE for xmas in their stockings. Hopefully, Santa will put all of the host quitters on the naughty list for next year. LOL

Christmas noobs...love em

I've been through a n00b-mas only once, but I already ****ing hate it.

Countless morons joining into gang matches on Red Dead, only to quit when the team falls a single damn kill or point behind, leaving me high and dry.

Ridiculous amounts of rage quits in Assassin's Creed: Revelations; people quit enough in a certain game mode I never play because of that very reason. Come Christmas, it's even more unplayable because people are quitting before they even lose the lead...

Ha...!

I feel grateful that Hat Fortress 2 doesn't have any host quits, not that there's much need for them.

^ Which gets me to thinking; is Goldeneye the only modern game with host quits? Hasn't **** done host migrations since, like... 2002 PC multiplayer?

Yeah, but people still hate host migrations too...

Dedicated servers are the way to go...like Mario Kart...though people just hack the crap out of that game...

Back