The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Played a bit more of Project X Zone. The voices are so silly.

Using Better Cities for Oblivion. It makes everything so much better. Every town now looks fun to explore. It eats away at my fps while I'm there due to the added flora and clutter, but it's so good. I don't mind the instability as long as there isn't combat.

Yeah, GGs. Couldn't tell whether the servers were bad or if it was just our usual lag kicking in. ;_;

Well, we're all exposed to rust online from not playing for so long. :lol: Mine is just especially bad.

^Legal disclaimer, thats the reason why almost all people have it

PS3 can play PS1 discs?
Definition of "no point" for me as I have 2 PS1s and 3 PS2s that do the same job

Invested myself a bit more into Light Bowguns. God's Archipelago has explosions AND plays a support role fantastically. Couldn't ask for anythin' more from a LBG. ♪

Now t' get more into bows.

3DS homebrew channel is supposedly coming very soon.

Took 'em long enough. Wonder if the Homebrew team(s?) reverse-engineered a powersave or somethin' to figure it all out.

I'm liking Path of Radiance's auto-promote system. Grinding another level is easier than wasting the ever-rare Master Seals and choosing who to distribute them to. Ike promotes way too late though, I maxed his level a couple thirteen chapters early...

The laguz have an interesting concept as well. I've always wanted more weapons that never break, but these guys make it fun to use. They can only fight when their Transform Gauge is full, and when it fully depletes, they become vulnerable. It wasn't like in FE8, where if a Manakete's single Dragonstone breaks, she's screwed permanently. Awakening seemed to fix that with their shops and all, but.....this idea / nerf is better IMO.

Reyson is also a step up from the usual FE dancers. He's obviously not female (or a human, in fact) and can't fight like the one in Awakening can, but he can restore movement to up to four units at once when he's in heron form. (And when he's not, only one, but it's still better than a lot of dancers.) He also has a nice skill that replenishes the HP of every unit around him, heron form or not. Sadly they have to be kept next to him until the next Player Phase...

Invested myself a bit more into Light Bowguns. God's Archipelago has explosions AND plays a support role fantastically. Couldn't ask for anythin' more from a LBG. ♪

Now t' get more into bows.
At this point I can say I'll beat PoR before you even touch FE12. If the same can be said about Radiant Dawn, I'm demoting you to non-Fire Emblem fan.

Pikmin 3... was too short. Story also kinda falls short. Gameplay isn't bad and the controls work as a compliment to the gamepad.
Didn't know what I had to do most of the time and it took 6-ingame hours / around 40-ingame days.
I understand the planet needed food, but the end doesn't really match up, it just barely does.
Whole game feels a little forced out there.
----------------------

Still playing MK8 unlocking stuff. Coins needed. Oh so many coins.
Races are rage inducing ALL THE DAMN TIME.
----------------------
3DS homebrew channel is supposedly coming very soon. Does not feature 3ds piracy, according to the creator.
We all know someone is going to do something about that. Perhaps not the creator, but s/he unlocked the gate.

PS3 can play PS1 discs?
Definition of "no point" for me as I have 2 PS1s and 3 PS2s that do the same job
Why do you have them? One isn't enough? Were they limited editions or something?
Only console I've owned multiples of were GBAs, and that was solely for Pokemon. (making friends is hard, okay?)

Got into the Archeage beta. Pretty entertaining so far. Supposed to be f2p on release, but the current beta is only about 5 days, although this has been the 4th one.

Beat EO4's 2nd area boss. That took forever and I once again barely survived the battle. Luckily, she didn't summon any more minions after the intial 4. Now unlocked the arcanist class, which looks like it'll replace my medic. Has moderate healing in addition to binds and other effects.

Beat XY again. Starting Wonder Trade challenge. Gotta have faith in people.

Learnt to Bow properly. Am relatively poor at it I'm sure, but at least I won't be useless. Speed running elder dragons aside, I definitely prefer bows as my ranged weapon of choice. hurray for no reloads

I'm liking Path of Radiance

THE DISC WORKED

YOU'RE BANNED!

At this point I can say I'll beat PoR before you even touch FE12.

I was 10~ chapters in 'fore losing my DS charger. x)

If the same can be said about Radiant Dawn, I'm demoting you to non-Fire Emblem fan.

youll do no such thing, you have no power here

Beat XY again. Starting Wonder Trade challenge. Gotta have faith in people.

My Challenges are infinitely better.

Back